The third year

Puberty reaches its peak.

Your rebellious phase starts to intensify. You're still far from the eye of the storm.

Your fav lines:
"Fuck off, I don't care, I'm in love."

The downfall of grades, discovering social media, developping new tastes in music and new favourite things.

Basically you've finally found yourself.

You know what you want, you start to dream, you want fun, you wanna do all kinds of bad shit and craziest things ever with your squad.

It's the first time that your parents have felt this distant.
You sometimes feel better outside than in your home of fourteen years.

You do not want the four walls, you want freedom.

-

'My third year, the first time I went crazy over a guy.

I'm kinda introverted so I never got to talk to him even until today but he sure as hell messed up my teenager years.

My happiest moment of the day was when I saw him at the bus terminal.
-oh my god- *screams*

Even with the feelings now gone, you can't really forget about someone who held a special place in your heart.
So he'll be remembered as a nice teen love story, the one that taught you how pretty feelings love can bring and the one that you'll never regret having.

That year was an exceptionally perfect one and I shared the best memories with my friends.
I also discovered a lot about myself, my interests and some unclear future goals.

But as the end of this beautiful year started nearing, no one wanted to part ways.

Suddenly our paths deviated from that of our friends.
I still felt like a child then, I wasn't ready for this bigger change and those bigger decisions.

Three years of following each other and now jumping up a lonely cloud, it was hard to accept.

Eventually, with the thought that everything will be okay if we learned to adjust a little, we all bid our warmest goodbyes and walked along our respectives routes.'