I N T R O D U C T I O N

E P I G R A P H

if evil thoughts weren't a sin
every hand would be bloodied.

S Y N O P S I S

Aronville was never new to bad blood spewed at it; not even when a block full of houses was brutally drained of life. It was termed as a cold case and the incapability of the authorities was sweeped under the rug. People were warned not to speak of it, media was threatened not to make a news out of it and the files were burned in the biggest and warmest fire of the year. It became a cold case, not just for the namesake.

Years later, when a series of intricately patterned killings started forming the headlines again, the long buried fears in people started surfacing again. Hell-bent on solving the case, a hot headed, young detective, adamant on making headlines of it, a bold and arrogant journalist and who seemed to be a very ordinary citizen with extraordinary dreams are made to clash time and again. Whether it was a sign of the universe or mere coincidences, the fire that was extinguished years ago would be lit again and burn, it will, even if it takes the town down with it.

T H E M E S O N G

blood//water - grandson

M O O D B O A R D

M O O D   B O A R D

D I S C L A I M E R

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

W A R N I N G

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the writer.

Udita Bedajna® Aronville
Copyright© 2022