five

aria //

The dreams were back again. It had been four days since I had a dream about him. Tuesday night when I had my second dream about him; we were hanging out at the park - it was a beautiful day, the sun was up and a lot of kids were playing there - and eating sandwiches. The next thing we knew was that we were kissing again and then I woke up. Wednesday night was my third dream; we played hide and seek at an abandoned amusement park - but it wasn't that scary, it was actually really fun - and then we talked and talked until we were kissing again and then well... I woke up with my stupid alarm clock going off for about 5 minutes. Thursday night was a bit different though, I didn't dream about me and him being sweet and all. Instead, it was about me and him just talking. We were walking hand in hand at the seashore - as if we were together - and just talking about why we hated each other. Then after that he looked at me deeply in the eyes and the dream ended after he asked me to be his girlfriend.

It was crazy every morning I wake up, my mum would always come to my room asking if I was okay before going to work. She also asked me if I need someone to talk to because I always tell her that it was just a nightmare and she was starting to worry. And everyday in school was so hard, I didn't even know what to think most. My mind was 50% about my stupid dreams and 50% about the lessons. It was so hard to think and I had just realize that I almost failed in Biology quiz.

My friends kept asking what was wrong but I just couldn't tell them like "Hey, I'm having crazy dreams about Calum Hood" and of course they would be like, "Holy shit, you're having sex dreams about him" and I obviously didn't want them to think that even though I trust them and could explain to them. But I had been thinking that I should at least tell this to Stacy - now she's the one I trust the most and she obviously understands it more - because someone had to know. I couldn't keep this and this was so wrong.

Also, Calum had been acting really weird lately. It was Friday morning (after my dream about him asking me to be his girlfriend) and I was in front of my locker getting ready for my first class. When I closed my locker, I saw him standing at the side looking at me. My insides jumped at the sight of him and confused as fuck. Like, what the hell is he doing? He sighed and opened his mouth to say something but didn't come out. Instead, he said "Um, never mind. I just- whatever" then walked away.

When I got the news on Tuesday morning about Calum moaning my name, I just shrugged it off actually. It wasn't that big of a deal. I mean maybe he was just drunk or something I don't even know; I really don't care. Stacy kept blabbing about this to our friends obviously fighting for what she thinks - I think it's funny.

Friday night I had a dream again;

"Why can't you just talk to me in school?" he suddenly asked while we were eating pizza at the parking lot. "I mean I tried to talk to you once, I just can't say it. I don't know I feel comfortable here"

"Calum, we both know this is a dream. Obviously, we are practically comfortable with each other's company" I chuckled taking a bite of my pepperoni slice.

"Wait, you know this is a dream?" he asked, confused as ever.

"Of course, I do. I have been dreaming about you for four days and I don't know what to do about it" I said swallowing the pizza and grabbing the can of beer from him.

"You should just talk to me, please" he pleaded looking at me.

I laughed. "Why don't you," my index finger pointed at him, "talk to me first? Isn't that what guys do? Dude, approach the girl first and stop being a pussy" I rolled my eyes.

"Wow, you called me a pussy. Okay, I will talk to you now you gave me motivation to do so" he chuckled. "Come here," he said wrapping an arm around me.

I scooted closer to him and snuggled on his chest. "I never thought this would happen to us"

"Me too, love. Me too"