The Facts

Past: Most friends, Cutest clothes and friends Present: Bullied but Loved by almost all

Future: Like the present, must read to learn!

My Journal, Friday:

Violet: "Did you know the Jake is dating that ugly, rude, new chick Sarah."

Nicole: "Omg I know right, how rude is she, I thought you told her that you called dibs."

* I walked around with Jake's arm around my neck and him whispering 'you're so adorable babe' in my ear*

Nicole: "Omg are you serious he doesn't even like her I beat you!"

Violet: "Shut up, oh wait, ugly people get what they deserve."

Jake: "It's fine babe I'm here and I will never ever let them hurt you!"

*I walked away with a little pain in my stomach*

Next class was with my best friends Hannah and Nikki I was so excited but, there was one flaw to this amazing class, Violet and her full crew that always threw and yelled disgusting things at me were in this class.

*I walked in class with a big smile on my face after getting a little love note from Jake*

Hannah: "YO SARAH COME HERE AND HUG ME!"

Nikki: "NO SARAH HUG ME DONT HUG HER!"

Me: "Alright, umm, what's going on and why wasn't I told about it?"

Hannah: "Okay, Okay we made a beat that who ever can get the most hugs first by next period gets to date or have dibs on this really hot new guy John, you know Jakes new friend?"

Me: "Okay, okay, um still I don't get it why you guys are fighting over him?"

Nikki: "BECAUSE HES HOT DUFFOUS! WHAT DID YOU THINK!?"

Me: "Oh, well then, GROUP HUG!"

*While we all enjoy-ish a really awkward group hug, Violet and her nasty crew of rude popular people were making fun of us awkwardly hugging each other.*

Violet's boyfriend: "WHAT YOU GUYS CANT GET ANY GUYS SO YOU GO FOR EACH OTHER NOW?"

*Violet's group laughing at all us*

Hannah: "Oh come on, who cares lets go we gotta go to our Jazz positions."

Nikki: "Alright let's go."

Me: "Aren't you guys over them treating us like this!"

Nikki: "Who cares?!"

Me: "Well I kinda do...?"

Hannah: "GUESS WHAT.... DON'T!"

*Mrs. Gomez yells at the crew to sit down and shut up before she starts giving out detentions*

Mrs. Gomez: "You guys have time after school to flirt with each other! NOW SIT DOWN!"

Violet: "Mrs. Gomez I don't think I can sing today, I hurt my voice going to my boyfriend's concert last night. Also I'm sorry but I can't dance either... I hurt my toe also and my dad said I shouldn't be doing anything that would make my foot more venerable then it is..."

Me: "Dude why would you wear flip flops instead if supportive shoes that will protect your foot?"

Violet: "It didn't match my new shirt Ah Da"

Mrs. Gomez: "Oh jeez Violet your doing the routine! And Sarah just calm down and we're done with this decision!"

The period went by very fast after that.

Mrs. Gomez is a very fun and nice teacher, but when pushed can be one of the scariest teachers on campus.

Saturday

It was my father's weekend, over the week we decided to go to Knott's Berry Farm on Sunday. It was so much fun I got to go and hang out with my boyfriend. He's so sweet and kind to me, I'm so lucky to have him in life.