Why?... Her?...

Do you ever have that feeling when your hurt,

but, you just really don't want to say it?

Well, Jake just kind of shot a bullet in my heart and watched as it bleed...

1. You reject me...

2. You finally let me have you...

3. You finally get bored...

4. You broke me...

5. Then you make sure I'm down so I'll never get up the same...

6. Is what you wouldn't have expected...

So you wanna hear what happened that wasn't expected...

Well, lets go on and let me tell ya a little story shall I?

This morning:

~ I woke up with a stuffy nose and cough~
"MOM! WHERES THE TISSUES!? AND WHERE IS THE STUPID COUGH SURUP!?"

"Sarah honestly, I don't care and just find it yourself... I'm leaving goodbye!"

"MOM JUST TELL ME-"

~Slams the door and you can hear her car leaving the drive way~

"AH CRAP!"

~Then look at myself in the mirror wondering why I even got up this morning.~

~I've been regretting everything in life and wondering if I should just lay in bed all day crying and hope I run out of water in my body and die from dehydration.... ~

~Then I finally got up and took off my fuzzy pants and a random tee shirt and hopped I looked okay... I then left for the bus putting my hair up and put my earphones on hoping people didn't noticed me... But as of everyday people started staring at me, (they all stare because they all don't particularly like me.) I then turned up my music... Apparently too loud because the girl next to me asked me to turn it down...~

~As I walked up on campus and my two best friends were yelling at each other (like usual) and (of course) I was the one who had to brake them up. Once I missed them by a couple minutes and it almost turned into a fist fight.~
"Alright! What is going on my lady's of the night!?"

(I have a terrible humor but I say it in a sarcastic tone so they know I'm joking)

"This b***ch thinks she's leaving for Texas in two days without me and you!" -Nikki

"I know... She is and I think we should be supportive theirs other things that we can do to stay in contact with her and we will be fine... Or... We hide her in my closet?"-Me

"YES! WE CAN TOTALLY DO THAT?!? I HAVE DUCK TAPE!" -Nikki

"Nikki... Why would you have duck tape?"-Me

"Yeah, why do you have duck tape?" -Hannah "and I'm not living in your closet Julia"

"Don't knock it till you try it..." -Nikki

"How does that answer anything?!" -Me

"Never mind.... ANYWAYS... Hey I kind of, well, hooked up with someone.... We're dating.... -Nikki

"Woah woah woah... Hold up who....?"-Hannah

"It's a surprise... Just Sarah... He asked ME out... Keep that in mind..."

Wait what is she talking about... Why would I be mad if she asked a guy out? That doesn't make sense.... Maybe it's someone I dislike...?

"Okay guys no one say anything he's coming down the hall now..."

Wait no please say your dating one of his friends.... Please say someone is behind him... Please!

"Okay, you guys this is Jake (she was smiling like I've never seen her smile before) we're dating"

NOO! NOT MY BEST FRIEND COME ON!

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Well hey guys...

These are my first couple chapters...

They are about my life but just mix up...

And hey if you want to give me some pointers or even say you stuff SUCKS! It's fine with me so...

Follow me or text me?

Kik: dopo99

Instagram: love_or_hate

Twitter: @singit2you9

Snapchat: dopo99

And yeah have any questions or comments text me or send me photo or tag me I don't care...

Anyways comment away 😊

👅✌️❤️ love you guys ❤️✌️👅

Oh yeah and characters... Follow them! My two best friends:
h_stewart_
funky2118
^there books are amazing and I love them both to death so yeah 😊