Im not JEALOUS!

The heart is just a machine keeping the body alive.

But, it's also an organ that can go at different speeds and this shows emotion.

A machine does not have emotions, an organ connected to your brain, does indeed have emotions.

But only machines break and loose pieces, organs cannot loose pieces.

Confused? Well everyone should understand that you can't "break" your heart.

But, you could say, 'it hurt me so much that it made my blood flow faster and faster.'

Your heart cannot break, it just speeds up.

I guess you can say mine speed up a little too fast.

And the machine that is my body is loosing some interior, or parts...

The statement, "Just because he cheated on you, doesn't mean he'll do the same to me!"

Now you see, you don't know that. So how will you know?

And then you see this other comment just made me blow up, "You know your just jealous!"

I don't get jealous, I get sad and disappointed.

I just don't want it, (the situation) to happen to such a kind girl like my lovely Nikki.

I don't really understand why she would ask about him and be mad at me, the ex of the rude little snake, and not believe me of what he's done. It kills me that she doesn't believe me. I can't be supportive of their relationship if I know what the end result is.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Hey guys,

How are ya?

No comments 😔

But, yeah know it's fine 😊

So yeah again text me:

Kik: dopo99

Instagram: love_or_hate

Twitter: @singit2you9

Snapchat: dopo99

You guys have any ideas??

Well text me about it!!

I don't update much but when I do, I would love to hear you guys telling me what to do 😊

Haha thanks guys for reading byee ❤️😊✌️