Chapter 2: Will it Ever End?

When I got to school this morning everyone was going bonkers and whispering existed because the new kid was going to be there soon. I honestly don't get why everyone is going crazy. Honestly he is just a boy not like he is famous. Yeah he may be British but seriously? There is no reason to go all fangirl. I mean what if he is ugly? Than you got your hopes up for nothing! Anyway I'm sitting in math (my worst subject) thinking of why girls are so stupid.

"Miss. Smallwood! Would you like to salve this equation on the board? Or are you going to pay attention in my class? Huh!" I look up at Mr. Herman surprised to hear my name. "Sorry Mr. Herman I will pay more attention." I said quietly. Looking at my math book like it is the most interesting thing in the world. Going back to his lesson I paid attention after that. Before I know it school is over and I'm walking home.

Walking home is always my worst fear because I don't know what to expect when I get home. now don't go feeling sorry for me I deserve it half the time. I've always had a hard life even before my parents murder I was getting depressed. All they worried about was work. Yeah I'm sad that their gone but they were never around in the first place. Anyway enough with the self pity. no one likes pity.

Soon I was the the front door. scared of what awaits me I take a deep breath and open the door. When I open the door the first thing I hear is the TV. I walk into the living room with cautious. When Mike sees me he yells, "You stupid bitch! It's all your fault!" I can tell he is drunk so I stay quiet. "You dumb whore look at me!" I look up at him to see red in his eyes. What did I do this time? "Where were you?!" That got me confused. "What do you mean?"

That seemed to make him more angry, because the next thing I know he slapped me across the face. My face went to the side a little bit but I did not dare but my hand on my cheek. he then starts yelling again, "You know what I mean! Where were you today?!" At this moment I'm so confused. "Mike, what do you mean? I had school today." I whisper quietly afraid he will hit me again.

"Why were you there?! I needed you here today!" I would think he cared for me if I didn't know him better so I let him continue because I know he doesn't need me. "John stopped by today and I needed you to make a deal for me! But oh no where were you! Huh? Oh that's right you were at school! Learning useless stuff that you don't need to learn because you are never leaving me! You are staying here with me!" I felt like crying I didn't want to stay at this hell hole my whole life. One of my tears must have fallen because before I know it he is beating me almost to unconscious. When he is done with me he spits on me and tells me to go to my room.

When I get to my room I lay staring up at the ceiling thinking what I could have possibly done to deserve this. I do everything everyone ask me to do, what did I do wrong? I get bullied in school for no reason, my boyfriend beats me, my parents were murdered last year and the police still haven't found out who murdered them. What a mess I've turned into and I have no one to put the pieces together. I cry myself to sleep that night, but than again I cry myself to sleep every night.

**Authors Note**
Heya lovelys! Is this story bad? I really want to know. If I should change anything or you have anything any suggestions of how the story should go than comment or message me I'm up for any ideas. And most importantly if you liked it vote. Byeeee😘