Chapter 5: Meeting the Girlfriends

Waking up this morning for the first time in my life I feel happy. Maybe it's because I know I have someone to talk to at school or maybe it's because my boyfriend left a note this morning in the kitchen saying he will be on a business trip for 3 months but whatever it is I'm happy and ready to go. Taking a quick shower and getting dressed I leave early and start walking to school. Because I have my earphones in listening to music I don't hear a person shouting at me. That is until they honk the horn, startling me. Taking out my earphones I find three nice cars parked and the driver of the first car is Jake who is leaning out the window screaming my name.

"Elizabeth! Dammit answer me! Elizabeth!" I guess he is so into yelling at me to realize that I was staring at him. "Jake! I hear you man! No need to yell. Jeez, is that how you call everyone? Because if that is I would stop. It's annoying. Anyway why are you calling me in the first place?" Seeming surprised for a minute he composes himself and says, well we seen you are walking by yourself so we decided to stop and see if you want a ride." A ride? I've never been asked to be driven to school before. "You might as well get in the car Elizabeth, because I'm not letting you walk to school anymore. So just get in the car." I guess I have no choice. Without arguing I go to the passenger door and open it and slide in. "Hey Elizabeth!" I hear from the back seat. Looking back I see three guys, I think there names are Chris, Charlie, and Reece. "Oh. Hey, sorry didn't see you guys there. How are you?"

"Yeah fine thanks for asking! You will meet our girlfriends at school. there isn't enough room in this car for all of us so we had to take 3 cars!" Charlie's says. the way he says it makes me want to say 'aww' but I don't. Anyway, I am actually really scared to meet there girlfriends I mean what if they don't like me? What if they don't accept me? What if they be like the kids at school and bully me and try to turn the boys on me. What if they turn Jake on me? I don't think I could live through that. He is the only person to ever show at least a little care since my parents died. As if sending my nervousness Chris says, "Don't worry! They will love you!" The other three boys all agreed with him. But I still was nervous. The rest of the ride to school goes by fast.

When we get to school we are there early. The car behind us parks next to us and the third one parks next to that one. When everyone is out of the car I am in front of 7 beautiful girls. Next to them I am a ugly duckling! The first girl that stepped up had brown hair, really pretty hazel eyes, she was about 5'6 and was curvy. "Hi! My name is Deanna, I'm Barclays girlfriend! Nice to meet you! I've heard so much about you!" She says just as Barclay comes up behind her and hugs her from behind Awwww they are so cute! I must have said that out loud because Deanna starts blushing and says "Thank you" while Barclay has a big grin on his face.

Next was a girl with long blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes And is an average height. "Hey! I'm Charlotte. My boyfriend is Reece" she says while blushing but grinning at the same time. "Awwww babe! Your so cute!" Reece says while hugging his girlfriend. than a girl also with long blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes (which I'm so jealous of!) but she had freckles. She is probably about 5'4 and you can tell she is an athlete because she has an athletes body. "Well hello there! The name is Kenzie. my boyfriend is Casey. I'm his McGorgeous!" She says with so much pride. What does that even mean? While I'm lost and confused everyone else cracks up laughing. "You are never going to let that go are you?" Casey says to his girlfriend. "Absolutely not!"

After everyone stopped laughing, a quite shy girl with brownish-blonde hair and bright green eyes stepped forward. she was quite short at 5'1. "Hi. I'm Abbie and Charlie is my boyfriend." I barely heard her because she said it so quietly but I still heard it. "Its okay Abbie. There is no need to be shy." Charlie says while kissing the top of her head. She gives him a small smile and he hugs her. After Abbie is a girl with brownish-blondish hair and brown hair she was medium height. "Hello! My name is Robyn and don't forget! Kidding kidding. Anyway I'm the divas girlfriend aka James." she says while laughing. James whines saying, "I'm not a divaaaaa" everyone turns to him that burst into laughter for the second time today. Seeing people like this makes me happy because I never had this before. "Sure James I'll let you believe that! Whatever lets you sleep at night." Robyn says laughing. James just pouts at her.

When James finally stopped pouting a girl with dark brown hair and brownish- greenish eyes stepped forward. "Hey love! My name is Abbie. I'm Toms girlfriend. Nice to meet you." Tom stepped up hugging her and kissing her on the cheek. "I'm fine thank you. You guys make an amazing couple." Tom is the one that speaks up. "Thank you! I'm a lucky man." Than lastly, who I'm assuming is Chris's girlfriend. but her and Chris were to busy laughing at each other to notice that it was her turn to introduce herself. She had brownish-reddish hair and hazel eyes. she is really short probably no more than 4'11. to get her attention, Jake tapped her on the shoulder. She turned to look at him and said "what?" He didn't say anything just looked at me. as if realizing there are people around and that I'm there also she jumped in excitement. "Oh! Of course! Sorry Chris was being silly!" She playfully glared at him. than turned back to me. she hugged me while saying, "Hello! My name is Stephanie! I'm Chris's girlfriend! As you could obviously tell." She said while smiling.

"Okay now that the the introductions are over lets get to school. for the first time in my life I felt like I belonged and I had real friends the girls were all nice and funny. They also didn't look at me like I was a piece of trash like everyone else. so for once I walk into this stupid school with my head held high and smiling. When the bell rang everyone said bye to the girls, because they had a different class than us. "hey guys I'll meet you in the class room I have to get something out of my locker real quick." With an okay from them I started walking to my locker. I turn the corner and I ran into someone. I look up into the eyes of the person I ran into intending to say sorry but who I see fear instantly starts creeping in.

The person I ran into was...

**Authors Note**
Heya! So who did she run into? Also thank you to all the people that DMed me I'll put all of there Instagrams down below the authors note. You should go check them out they are amazing and I am vary grateful for them. Also yes the Stephanie in the story is me and yes I really am 4'11 😁 The only reason I put myself in the book is because no one wanted to be Chris's girlfriend😔 So I took the liberty to take the position! Anyway if you liked it or anything for some odd reason: like. If you think I should change anything or just cause you want to: comment.
Byeeeeeeee😘

Deanna- @mixer.stereokick.younger
Charlotte- @nutella.bibbeh
Kenzie- @kenziemc.9
Abbie(Charlie)- @daydreamlenehan
Robyn- @stereokickmegraham
Abbie(Tom)- @zaynmalik_1993_x
Stephanie(Me)- @miss.stereo.kicks