|1. Teasing Adventures|

Hello and Welcome everyone to the first sizzling story!! 

This shot is on Sandhir as this was the first shot before the book got deleted but don't worry...I've read my reader's choices and will be updating shots based on your favourite couples. :)

Okay, Now temperature is gonna rise 🥵

Good luck... ;)

___________________________________

It was a lazy Sunday afternoon and Randhir casually drops into Sanyukta's house for a chat. Her family is around and they were sitting at the dining table, generally chatting and flirting around.

Sanyukta was wearing a low cut one piece with a short skirt extending a little above her thigh. He tries to catch glimpses of her breasts as she moves about. She notice him doing that and doesn't give a chance. She teases him a little by showing a little and then hiding it. He looks at her and she was looking naughtily at him.
He teases him and compliment her and make her blush. He suddenly catch hold of her hand and starts rubbing the chubby potion of her palm. Just below the thumb with his thumb. She makes feeble attempts to make him let go, but he doesn't let her go looking at her naughtily, while she blushes and keep glancing at him.

Suddenly, they hear someone just outside the room and he quickly let her hand go. Everybody in her family enters in and sits around the table. They start making plans of going somewhere. He partially listens to them, just to make her dad think that he is listening, but actually his real attention was on her. He slides his foot and places it squarely on her foot. She gets startled, but she tries to hide it. He keeps talking with her pop and keep rubbing his foot against hers, pressing the top of her foot down with his heel and rubbing the bottom of his foot against her ankle. She was sitting there trying to control her blushing and smiling.

In the meantime, everybody makes plans to go to a park or movie or something. He doesn't know because he didn't pay much attention anyways. They invite them and Randhir said Nah!! I'll be going soon. Sanyukta starts to say yes, when he gives a quick jab on her foot. She smartly change her answer to no, saying something like she has to do her homework or something.

Everybody leaves, leaving just Randhir, Sanyukta and her mom (damn!!!) in the house. Her mom goes to prepare the Sunday afternoon lunch when her mother realizes that something is missing. She rushes outside, saying something about returning in an hour or something.

Sanyukta: Why did you have to do that??

Randhir: Why?? Didn't you like it?

Sanyukta: What if someone found out?

Randhir: No, they won't.

Sanyukta: You do that again and I'll complain to my pop...

Randhir: No, you won't ;)

Sanyukta: hmmmpphh!!

She leaves the table and goes and stand before the dressing table, combing her hair. He looks at her. Standing there combing her hair, glancing at him time to time to see If he say anything. He walks over to her and holds her waist from behind. She stops combing and looks at him, trying to look angry but he can see that actually she was just being naughty. He kisses her neck softly.

Randhir: Mad at me, sweetie?

Sanyukta: (melting at my kiss): Well, not really.

Randhir: Don't me mad at me, darling, especially when we are alone.