|2. Fire of Desire|

Hello!

I'm back with another part. This is based on Manan.

Long Shot ahead...🔥

___________________________________

From the moment she walked into the office, Nandini had me lusting after her. I was immediately impressed by how great she looked. I felt my face flush in embarrassment and I tried to look away but I couldn't. Completely unaware she was being watched, she pushed her long hair out of her eyes as she scanned the room. I gave a nervous laugh and kept looking at her, my eyes following her everywhere she went, her hips moving gently.

Nandini was really striking: she had an oval face, wide set eyes of dark brown colour, and an abundance of rich dark hair. She was wearing a very simple black dress with very fine straps that left her creamy shoulders bare. The dress was tightly fitted to her bosom, accentuating her breasts, and clung snugly to her slim waist and over her hips, displaying her splendid thighs. Under it there was the suggestion of a very good, full figure.

She was everything a man could want. It wasn't a simple matter of being attracted to her. It wasn't a simple matter of wishing I could have her. I wanted to go up to her and tear her clothes off her supple body and take her right then and there. I had to have her.

As the days went on, my knowledge of her grew, and I was even more convinced I had to have her. My erection was nearly instantaneous when she walked in every morning. I could practically sense her arrival at the office and would already be looking in her direction even before she entered the room.

But the real thing was her open blouse. She had to know the number of days she worked beside me with an extra button or two undone. She had to know my eyes would constantly be gazing down her shirt and catching revealing glimpses of her bras. I never saw her breasts, but the shiny lace would be so visible across her flesh. She must have known, in fact, she must have purposefully tantalized me.

But she was married. She had been married for two years. I knew she wouldn't have sex with me. Her marriage was her bound to traditions and customs. She always talked about her husband, who she was totally in love with. I must admit, it made me quite jealous.

I certainly took every opportunity I could get to flirt with her. She usually allowed a little flirting, and sometimes even initiated it. It never went too far though, and she would always remind me that she is married, with a laugh and a smile, whenever I tried to go too far.

"Let me make this clear to you. I take my marriage very seriously and I'm averse to men like you who find amusement their only purpose in life. So I won't be getting to know you better. But thank you for the offer." Her hair was the most glorious deep black, piled atop her head in heavy, silken waves and I wished nothing more at the moment than to free the pins holding it in place and watch it tumble onto her shoulders.

"Perhaps some other time," I murmured, thinking I'd never seen such luscious peach skin, nor eyes like hers.

"There won't be another time."

"If I were a ladies' man-"

"But you are." It was the talk of town at the moment for I had the reputation of being a libertine. I smiled.

"It was merely an expression. If I were a ladies' man, I'd say we are about to become good friends."

"You're too arrogant. I'm not eighteen and easily infatuated by a handsome man, even one with your remarkable good looks."