|3. His Girlfriend ~ A|

Hello!

I can't believe the book has reached around 2.5k reads. It's really amazing but I'm kinda sad also because there's only 60 votes... 😞😞 if you guys liked it please do vote as well. Honestly, it is really very encouraging.

This shot is based on Swaran. It is divided into parts.

Long Shot ahead...🔥

___________________________________

For many years I have been staring at Laksh's beautiful girlfriend Swara. My mate Laksh have known each other for 5 or so years. He and Swara had been together for probably 4 years. I remember earlier when he first introduced her to me, I thought wow, you lucky man, she was beautiful and a sexy looking girl.

But over the years, I got to know her quite well. She wasn't a great talker but she was charming, feminine, a very nice lady. But there was something sexy about her. I am always attracted to that "girl next door" kind of girl. Physically, I was attracted to her but that was as far as it went. We got on pretty well and shared many jokes together when we all went to social occasions. But when that happened, there was always that thought, she is so nice. Laksh and her made a great team. They seem so happy together. There seems to be plenty of intimacy between them. And occasionally I would think, what was she really like? I guess that's just normal to think like that. After all we are just human.

So it was a surprise to find out from Laksh that she had "dumped" him for "no reason at all." He was pretty upset when he told me. And he called her every names "under the sun." He tried to explain his side of story but was incoherent at the time so it came across a bit muddled up. I tried to console him. We just drank one night while he just complained about her. I told him the honest truth, there was always two sides to every story and they needed to give and take. I told him to call her and spend more time listening to her.

But I also wanted to hear her side. I made a point of trying to contact her. Of course I didn't mention it to Laksh. He probably wouldn't like the idea of me being involved in trying to "solve their problems" with her.

I thought I would just casually ask her what's up, hoping she would talk to me. I didn't get a response for a few hours. So I thought oh well I did try. But admittedly I wanted her to respond just a little sooner. When she finally answered, she was pretty laid back. There was no hint of the goings on with her relationship with Laksh. She's a cool chick I thought. She doesn't want to lead anyone on. But I needed an excuse to get together with her without making it obvious I was up to something. So I replied telling her Laksh wanted me to pick up a few things from her place and thought I could help and of course I didn't bother to ask him why don't you pick it up yourself. She didn't blink an eye, never letting on something was wrong with her and Laksh. She just said, sure thing come on over any time. But then I forgotten I had a prior appointment. It was in my haste that I forgotten my dental appointment. So I messaged her back that it will have to be another day. I am sure I can wait to see her, I thought aloud. She probably thought its just Sanskaar being an idiot, always forgetting things. And just maybe she will become curious enough and will let me know what's happening.

That night I was at my place. I had just cleaned up after dinner and was planning to relax in front of the TV, when there was a knock on the front door. Damn, who troubling me at this time, I asked myself aloud. Probably Laksh. Damn it, if it's him why didn't he text me first. Don't you hate it when people don't give you prior warning!

At the front door, I asked. "Who is it?"

A female voice replied. "It's just me, Swara. Can I come in? I got Laksh's things you asked for."