|4. Fooling around in Public|

Hello!

This shot is on Arshi.

Enjoy! 🔥
___________________________________

Khushi and Arnav recently spent an evening at a five star hotel. Over dinner and a few drinks they got to talking about some of the adventurous sexual encounters they’ve had in the past. Reminiscing about those good times was getting them both a bit excited. He could see his wife’s nipples perking up in the halter top of her sexy dress. He had a stiff erection.

Looking at him seductively, she said “You know, They’ve never fooled around in an elevator.”

She got up to excuse herself to the bathroom and his eyes followed. He was taken by her petite figure as she sauntered away. She had on a coral-colored flowing dress with classy heels, accented with tasteful jewelry. Her brunette hair cascaded down the front of her dress. That drew his attention to her stunning cleavage.  Upon returning, she coyly mentioned that she had removed her matching coral underwear.

“Check, please!”

They got up and made their way to the lobby and pressed the button for the elevator. The doors opened and to their luck they got into a vacant elevator. Once the doors shut she immediately knelt in front of him. He unzipped, and his rigid cock sprang free from his dress slacks.

Since there were only four floors to the hotel, they needed to work fast. She pushed her warm mouth over his swollen member and worked it in and out with her hand. he held her hair back and took in the view as her lips curled over his shaft. Her eyes were closed as she expertly worked. She loved giving as much as he enjoyed receiving. 

As they approached the fourth floor she got up as the doors opened. Nobody entered. They pressed the button to return to the lobby. She knelt down and he slid his cock back and forth over her tongue. This time, though, they locked eyes and that was a beautiful erotic sight. The pleasure was immense but the ride was short. They reached their destination and quickly composed themselves.

They exited the elevator and turned the corner to one of the hallways that led to meeting rooms.  They were so worked up they had to keep going! They checked each of the doors, but they were all locked. One of the doors was in an isolated alcove off the hallway.

Arnav moved Khushi into the alcove and got down in front of her. She lifted her dress, exposing her finely-groomed vagina. She was dripping as he took a long, vertical lick. His tongue parted her pussy lips as it slid into the opening in response, she let out a long moan. 

She grabbed his hair and pulled his tongue up and down on her. This continued for a few minutes until they heard some movement at the end the hallway. He gave her a final, long stroke and pulled her dress back down. Composing themselves again, he took her hand and led her down the hallway. At the end of it there was a stairwell.

Once inside, he pushed her against the railing. Then, he got down on his knees and lifted her leg by her thigh. This gave him the perfect angle to continue licking her dripping pussy. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes as she lost herself in pleasure. She grabbed his head tighter, directing the penetration to where she needed it.  They heard a door close as someone entered the stairway on the floor above them. he let her leg back down and they exited out a door to the outside courtyard.

In the courtyard there was a gazebo with two egg-shaped, wicker chairs suspended overhead. This was the perfect place to continue what they had started.

he placed her in one of the swinging chairs. That way, she was able to easily spread her legs through the side supports. She lifted her dress as he got on his knees before her. This time he started by inserting two fingers, pushing them deep inside. She let out a deep sigh of pleasure. in and out he penetrated her, vibrating back and forth until his fingers were wet with her juices. he leaned in to suck her swollen clitoris.  he removed his fingers from her vagina and placed them in her mouth. She moaned as she cleansed them with her tongue. To replace his fingers, she moved her hand down. As he continued to orally pleasure her, she rubbed her swollen clit.

Sensing it was now his turn, she pushed him back. he stood in front of her as she unzipped his pants and fished his pulsing cock from his trousers.  he held onto the arms of the chair as she sensually massaged his penis. She teased his bulging head, tasting the pre-cum that was leaking from the tip.  His cock disappeared deep into her throat. he was lost in the erotic moment, but still managed to spy their surroundings to make sure no one was around. So far, all was clear. 

After a few twitches of his cock in her mouth he knew he was close to cumming. This was too soon! He wanted to make sure she gets her orgasm before he do.

He pulled his hard member out of her mouth and sat down in the other chair. She stood up and lifted her dress.  Then she reached back and guided his cock into her from the rear. The suspended chair offered a perfect penetration position. He grabbed her thighs and started sliding his cock in and out from behind. Her breaths were getting quicker and heavier. She grabbed onto the chair and pulled him deep inside her.

They were both on the verge of climax when they heard the door from the hotel to the courtyard open.  A security guard was passing through! He interrupted them with “Guys, you can’t do that here”.

Khushi slid off of him. All she could muster in reply was, “Umm, ok”. He had to have gotten a good look at what was going on! Fortunately, he didn’t linger while he pulled up his pants.

Well, now they were really worked up! They headed back to their room. in the ride up the elevator back to the fourth floor, he got on his knees and licked her wet pussy some more.

Once in the room they went out to a chair on the balcony. She pulled off his shoes and pants and pushed him down. She was like an animal! She started sucking his cock again while she took her top off.  Her gorgeous breasts were fully exposed now! Leaning forward, she placed his dick between her cleavage and started to tit fuck him. She cupped her hands around her nipples and applied just the right amount of pressure on his shaft.  After each stroke up, her mouth was eagerly waiting to suck his cock head. The warm saliva from her tongue was lubricating her chest, making the feeling intense.

Once again he was getting close. he pulled back and she stood up and took her dress off completely. All that was left were her high heels and jewellery. She leaned onto the railing and he entered her from behind. As he slowly slid into her, her pussy contracted over his shaft. While he penetrated her, he massaged the bottom of her vagina with his thumb. Her necklace tapped against the railing and her earrings and bracelets dangled as he pumped her with each thrust. Anyone walking below would have gotten a good view of this show.

The adventurous foreplay of the evening had brought them to their sexual peak. he could feel her tunnel tighten over him as her cries of passion increased.  he knew she was close and he could feel it building inside him as well. he pushed faster and deeper until he passed the point of no return. he released his cum into her, which set her off at the same time. Her back arched and she let out an uncontrollable scream as her orgasm came in waves.

They stayed in that position for a few moments.  Their pulses returned to normal and their bodies cooled and relaxed.

They laughed about it later that they may actually be exhibitionists. They don’t think of themselves that way. But it was thrilling to fool around in this public place while trying to be discreet.

___________________________________

That's it...

Hope you all liked it.. ;))

Target: 30 votes and 6 comments.

Complete the target soon to get the next update quickly. Also, drop in your suggestions for the upcoming shots.

~ Reet