|3. His Girlfriend ~ B|

Enjoy!

___________________________________

She begins to passionately kiss me again as she continued alternating between fast pumps and twisting. She begins to moan again. My god I feel myself beginning to cum.

"Oh fuck! oh god it feel so good!, Oh my god, go crazy on me, Swara. faster, faster! Oh god yes. Don't stop!" I plea.

"Oh yeah! Feel so good! Oh yeah, feel so good," she moans.

Upon recognizing I was about to cum, she immediately spits hard twice at my swollen head and assumes a firm grip and begins to stroke me extremely fast. Her right hand turns into a wild blur, producing that erotic sound of a cock being masturbated at speed. It was frenzied and relentless. Oh my god, Laksh's girlfriend is making me cum and very fast. This was insane. She is so hot and nasty. My mind explodes with pleasure. And the exquisite look on her pretty face, I am not going to forgot too soon. The sound of her handjob and her moans sends me over. Waves of pleasure swamp my body as I thrust my hip and arch my back to meet her fast pumping hand. I moan loudly. It was unbelievably. I haven't experienced such pleasure since I first meet my ex Ragini years ago. My cum literally flies out in large ropes. She momentarily loses her grip but quickly retains control masturbating me extremely fast for a few more seconds. I throw my head back in unbelievable pleasure. Her breathing becomes fast, deep and exhausted. Her face blushing likes she's been performing a workout.

She eventually slows down when I grab her hand. Her hand is covered by my thick cum. The smell of my fresh warm cum floats in air.

"Oh yeah, you really enjoyed that didn't you?" She teased.

But then she pauses for a second. Her face blushes.

"I sorry, I feel really embarrassed. I shouldn't have teased you like this. You're not my boyfriend."

Her face turns bright red upon the realisation of what she has just done. She has just given a hot handjob to a friend just like does with a boyfriend. She's feeling guilty.

I held her telling her, she is a really genuinely nice person. And not to be embarrassed.

"Please don't think dirty of me. I am not like that," she says innocently.

"Swara I will never think of you like that. I promise."

But for me, she was amazing. It was a really enjoyable experience. I really want to see her again. I brushed her hair from her pretty face. She had that hot sexy look of a woman who loves the feel of a man's hard penis in her hand. But she doesn't want to be remembered for that.

"I want to look at you. You are so pretty. I want see you again," I whispered with a smile.

"You will," she smirked hotly.

Then she proceeded to clean me up.

"But I feel so dirty. I am so sorry. You are not meant to see me in this way. I get really hot when I am with guy for the first time. I am so sorry. Please don't tell anyone, especially so and so," she pleas.

For a moment I thought she had forgotten Laksh's name. A small tear appears in her eyes. Again I wipe it away. She kisses me quickly on my lips then rests her head on my shoulder.

"Oh, I better take Laksh's things, otherwise he is going ask why you are giving his things back and how come you got them in the first place. He's going to think I have seen you," she suggested.

"Ok, good point. Hey where did you park your car?" I asked.

"Around the corner. I figure it was possible he may drive pass to see you or something," she thought.