"Just Relax "

a.n : This based off of this weeks episode 

No one's P.O.V 

Meanwhile hakeem and Maya waking up in vegas .........

 they didn't what in the hell happened last night . Maya's head was fuming , she had a bad hangover and she looked up from the bed and squinted her eyes as the sun light blocked her eyesight and as she shook to wake up hakeem from his deep sleep "Psst Hakeem wake the hell up ", Maya said slightly whispering , hakeem shifted in his sleep and groaned at her waking him up , he then stretched out his arms and yawned and looked at her swiftly and his eyes bulged out his head . "What the hell is this why those damn balloons in my room saying just married , Maya did you pull a Bill Cosby move on " , hakeem shouted and he looked at his left ring finger . "You really think would of roofied you , relax hakeem , you think my dumb ass would of married you , we must of got really drunk okay now lets retrace our steps before this gets to the media" , says maya . 

She begins to put on her shoes , and hakeem just stares at her as she bends over . " can you not let your little man get excited and lets figure how the hell we let this happen , come on stupid " maya shouts at Hakeem as she puts on her shirt . "It ain't little maya , and damn you sound like my mama and i can't help , you got a body on you little mama , says hakeem as he licks his lips and buttons his shirt up . "Keep that licking to your damn self and lets head on out " , says maya as she rushes out the door . "Damn can't we at least get started on our honey moon " says hakeem as he smirks and follows behind her . " No dummy lets goo " says maya . 

*Bossy Media *

Cookie , becky and porsha are dicussing some ideas for bossy festival and who's gonna perform at the concert there . 

"Hmm so i got kash doll on board , and tiana , i also got a hold of cardi b but i'm waiting on a response tho , so i can see if she for sure can do it " says becky as she is typing on her ipad  and decides to start calculating the funds and finances for the festival . 

"Well that sounds good enough for me , porsha you got ahold of the costume designers for the show case right " says cookie . " Yeah i did bossy lady and Beyonce said she wanted in on this peformance and fashion nova , Tommy Hilfiger , Givenchy and Louis Vuitton wanna col lab and design all necessary costumes " says Porsha . "Sounds great , get a hold of beyonce and tell her it would be an honor to have her at our festival " says cookie , as she types away on her phone . "ouu it's about get hop up in here cookie come check this out " , porsha says as she scrolls through her twitter feed . " What Porsha I don;t care about social media " cookie says hen she looks at porsha phone and she immediately gets angry . "What y'all rambling about , oh god please don't tell luscious done proposed to that hoe ", becky says as she groans and slaps her hand on her forhead . "No dummy check this out " porsha says , and she gives her phone to becky . " Oh my god your son is officially the biggest dummy "  becky says as she bursts into a laugh . 

Cookie starts to head out to leave the office

Cookie starts to head out to leave the office . "Cookie where are you going we need to finalize these ideas for the festival " becky rushes out to say . "To hell with that for now i'm gonna meet up with hakeem's dumb ass " cookie says as she grabs her coat and leaves out .