"Lessons Needed To Be Taught"

No One's POV
Cookie was in a such a mood . Her and luscious finally gotten back together for the fourth time even divorced they still couldn't deny their undying love . With everything going with the bossy fest and final touches of the rehearsals , cookie hasn't been the best to deal with . She has been having numerous outbursts loosing so much sleep .
"Hey cookie is this sign put the right way ", One the movers say . "No it's a little cricket are you fucking cross eyed fix that shit man or y'all ain't going home at all today ", Cookie says frustrated . "Sorry boss I'll fix it right away ", Says the second mover . "Porsha where's my damn coffee before I get a damn headache ", Cookie says . "Luscious said he's gonna get it because he was passing by the bank anyways ", Porsha says as she types away on her iPad . "Good he needs to hurry the hell up ", Cookie says .
One of the movers drops a light and it breaks . "I tell y'all one motherfucking thing all y'all hands like fucking butter , now y'all broke my damn lights , oh my god please tell me luscious is coming ", Cookie says . "Cookie he said he was coming girl relax boss lady ", Porsha says . "Don't tell me to fucking relax when everything is done the way I want without anything breaking than I can relax , luscious better come quicker  Luscious than walks in with cookies coffee and hands it to her . "Hey sorry for the hold up the bank was packed today , I got the money for the rides at bossy fest so that's taken care of , here's your coffee ", Luscious says ."Did you get my damn coffee right because no seems to be getting anything right",Cookie says . "Are you serious, you wanted a medium latte , just a little foam , 2 creams , three shots of expresso , and one sugar , you think I don't know what my woman drinks ", Luscious says . "Hmm at least you got that right now get out my face I got work to do ", Cookie says . "You better cut that attitude out I'm not these punk ass movers who bow down to your feet ", Luscious says . "Whatever man , get the fuck away NOW ", Cookie says a little mad. "Are your hormones all together because your raging right now cookie ", Luscious says . "Hormones what is your stupid ass implying ", Cookie says . "Just saying cooks you acting real hormonal might wanna check yourself ", Luscious says . "Hormonal nigga I know you ain't saying what I think you saying ", Cookie says . "I'm just saying cooks your angry , yelling at everyone very demanding right now and coming out your face ", Luscious says . "Nigga please I ain't pregnant with your weak ass ", Cookie says . "Weak ? I've never been weak cooks and you know that shit ", Luscious says . "Ha your real funny nubby your ass is so old that your sperm is blank you be shooting out blanks ", Cookie says as she laughs . "Cookie no you didn't sis ", Porsha says laughing hysterically.
"Well would you guys excuse us real quick I need to have a chit chat here with Ms.Lyon Real quick , Porsha make sure everything else gets done the rest just leave it to Becky ", Luscious says as he pulls cookie to a private office .
"No problem Boss man we got it from here ", Porsha says chuckling.
"Do we get new lights now ", The mover says. "Yes , now go get started on the stage please ", Porsha says .

———————————————————————————

*Private Office *

"Luscious whatever the fuck you want to now talk or bicker more with me can wait okay I need to get shit done the fest is tomorrow " , Cookie says as she steps in the office . "I know But I need this conversation to happen now because you seem to be getting out of line ", Luscious says as he goes to lock the door . "Listen I don't have time fucking games okay I need to get back to work spit it the fuck out ", Cookie says . "You've been using a lot of f bombs today you might wanna take a chill pill ", Luscious says . "Fuck a chill pill , I'm a grown ass woman if I wanna say fuck I can say it you ain't my damn daddy , so luscious Fuck y- ", Cookie says but her word gets cut off because luscious roughly grabs her and then pulls her for a rough kiss and chokes her

 "Fuck a chill pill , I'm a grown ass woman if I wanna say fuck I can say it you ain't my damn daddy , so luscious Fuck y- ", Cookie says but her word gets cut off because luscious roughly grabs her and then pulls her for a rough kiss and chokes her