"Preachers Wife Part Two "

*A few weeks later *
Meanwhile in Terrence Office ....

"Throw it back ", Terrence says as he grunts and pounds into Taraji . "Mmmm shit just like that ", Taraji says as she moans . "Like that baby , you love this dick ", Terrence says as he smacks her ass . "Yes baby I love it ", Taraji says as she moans . "I love this too shit , your so damn beautiful ", Terrence says as he grunts . "Mm fuck " , Taraji says as she moans . Terrence hears a knock on his office door . "Baby be quiet for second ", Terrence says as he pounds into her . "Mmm I can't ", Taraji says as she moans . "Baby someone is knocking ", Terrence says as he covers her mouth . "Shit ", Taraji says as she mumbles . "Yeah who is it ", Terrence says . "It's me Preacher James , can I come in ", Preacher James says . "Uhhh yeah sure give me a second ", Terrence says as he pulls out of Taraji . "Okay take your time man ", Preacher James says. "Baby it's your husband can you please hide under the desk , when he leaves I'll eat it again ", Terrence whispers . "Oh my god fuck what if he finds out ", Taraji whispers and gets herself together . "Baby he isn't , forgive me but your husband is a dumb ass , now go please ", Terrence whispers . "Okay fine and you better come over tonight and eat it again ", Taraji says as she whispers and goes under his desk . Terrence fixes himself together and goes to open the door . "Sorry about the wait I was working on some documents ", Terrence says . "No it's fine , damn Terrence another sister you had in here I can smell her in here ", Preacher James says . "Man you know how I do , anyways so what you need sir ", Terrence says . "Well my wife doesn't bicker at me when i come home late or I'm not home for a day or two , I think something is up with her ", Preacher James says . "Well maybe she's already used to you not being there much ", Terrence says . "I don't know she'd always argue with me because I know my wife , we haven't had sex in a year and my wife is big freak ", Preacher James says . "Damn she's a big freak?", Terrence says . "Yeah once we leave this church , that's a whole other person , my wife loves sex ", Preacher James . "Well maybe she practicing celibacy ", Terrence says . "I would hope so , she better not be doing what I think she is I won't leave her with anything if I found out ", Preacher James says . "James I don't think your wife would have an affair , like you always said she is a faithful woman , she's loyal to you ", Terrence says . "Yeah I wish I can say the same me for me ", Preacher James says . "What you saying James ", Terrence says . "Man I been with tons of woman before and after marriage , there's this one chick I can't let go , and I can't let go of Taraji , she's the best asset to this church ", Preacher James says. "Wait so are you saying you didn't marry her for love ", Terrence says . "Of course not , she had gotten pregnant by me and as any Christian man I married her , but than we lost the baby , so I just stuck in the marriage ", Preacher James says . "Wow that's really messed up , you don't think about her feelings ", Terrence says . "Of course I do , why you think I'm not divorcing her ", Preacher James says. "Well I have a lot of paper work do go through so I'll see you later at bible study ", Terrence says . "Nah I'm going to my other ladies house tonight , you know the deal so let Taraji know I'm at the other church alright ", Preacher James says . "Okay I'll rely the message ", Terrence says . The Preacher leaves out and Terrence closes the door behind him . Taraji comes out from under the desk in tears .
"I know baby , I'm sorry ", Terrence says as he pulls Taraji into his embrace . "I'm over here thinking I'm sinning and he's been doing it all these years ", Taraji says as she sobs . "Is this the first time you've heard about it ", Terrence says . "No before we got married , he was fooling around with sister Judy , but I made sure he cut that off and he promised me did , he didn't have to stoop that low and mention my miscarriage ", Taraji says as she wipes her tears . "Don't worry , honestly you needa divorce him ", Terrence says . "Terrence it's not the easy , my family never liked him and disowned me once I got pregnant and ran off with him , I have nothing ", Taraji says. "Baby you don't need him you have me , I'll take care of you ", Terrence says . "Terrence I can't just depend on you ", Taraji says . "I don't care , any man can see that you don't deserve what your getting even though under the circumstances your husband deserves to get cheated on , fuck his feelings ", Terrence says . "Terrence stop cursing we're in the house of the lord ", Taraji says . "Man please weren't you just cursing when I was pounding in that ass ", Terrence says . "Stop it nasty ", Taraji says . "Mhmmm you wanna go home now or later ", Terrence says . "Now and I heard you asking about my freakiness ", Taraji says as she smirks . "Well I did always wonder about you , your the first woman I let tye me up ", Terrence says . "Really you ain't seen much yet ", Taraji says as she smirks at him . "Mm oh really I wanna see more ", Terrence says as he pulls her in for a kiss
____________________________________
*The Other Church*
"I missed you baby ", Sister Judy says . "I missed you more and I'm gonna be around a lot more now , my wife doesn't complain anymore ", Preacher James says . "Mmm that's good it makes it easier to leave ", Sister Judy says . "Yes , where is little man ", Preacher James says . "He's asleep now , he couldn't wait up for you ", Sister Judy says. "Awww I'll make it up to him ", Preacher James says . "You better you know he petty like his mama ", Sister Judy says. "I know That's the one trait he from you ", Preacher James says as he opens his phone to check it . He receives a text from Taraji saying that she needs him home it's an emergency.
"Baby what's wrong ", Sister Judy says . "Oh it's nothing , wifey says there's an emergency ", Preacher James says . "Oh my god baby you should go it could be anything wrong with the church ", Sister Judy says . "You sure I'm sure she'll be fine , Terrence has been staying for bible study , she'll be fine ", Preacher James says . "Baby it's your church on the line I think you should go see what's wrong ", Sister Judy says a bit worried . "Okay baby I'll go , your gonna wait up for me ", Preacher James says.
____________________________________
*James And Taraji House *
The Preacher arrived at his home . He used his key to open the door . He finally got in and all he can hear is faint moans coming from his bedroom . He smirked knowing his wife freaky self was probably playing with herself . He walked towards the bedroom and he couldn't believe what he saw . He saw his wife bouncing reverse cowgirl on Deacon Terrence. Taraji caught his eye and smirked at him and continued her movements . "Mmmm baby open your eyes we got company ", Taraji says as she laughs . Terrence sits up and widens his eyes . "What the fuck , all this time you've been fucking him ", Preacher James says.
"Oh no honey , baby go to the bathroom I got this " , Taraji says as she gets off Terrence and grabs her robe from the chair and ties it around her . "Nah I'll stay here , he ain't gonna do nun ", Terrence says . "Alright , well I guess you seen what you needed to see , you haven't touched me in a year , I know about you and Judy still messing around , so any who instead of crying , I thought what would be better than to fuck another man in the bed we share ", Taraji says as she laughs . "You know you can't leave me , you have nothing ", Preacher James says . "Hmmm that's what I thought but name is on this house awww forgot that I signed off because I had the good credit , oh you can have the car I don't want it ", Taraji says . "That's fine you won't get a dime from me , so you'll be forced to move out ", Preacher James says. "Awww sweetie , Terrence was right you are a dumb ass , I never signed a pre-nup , oh and the divorce papers are signed right there on the night stand ", Taraji says . "Wow so you stoop this low and fucked a deacon ", Preacher James says . "Awww and you fucked Judy and you sure that kid is yours yeah I heard about that too ", Taraji says. "That kid is mine ", Preacher James says . "Mhmmm I'll see you in court bitch ", Taraji says . "At least I can have a family you couldn't give me that ", Preacher James says. "Awww sweetie that's were your wrong my doctor told me it wasn't me your sperm count was two low , well at least now I can start my own family ", Taraji says . "What the hell are you saying Taraji ", Preacher James says. "Jesus Christ you really are dumb baby you was right ", Taraji says laughing. "Just tell me what you need to say ", Preacher James says . "Oh I'm pregnant, yup it's Terrence baby , revenge taste so good , oh wait no that's karma for your ass , now get the fuck out my house and let me finish fucking my man something you clearly could never do right one minute man ", Taraji says. "Your gonna regret this and you'll see you are nothing without me ", Preacher James says as he walks out the room angry .
"Baby you are crazy ", Terrence says . "What I heard everything he said in office how you expect me to react ", Taraji says . "No to set his ass up your evil ", Terrence says . "He didn't like it when I did the things he do , now he gotta pay the full price ", Taraji says . "So your really pregnant for real ", Terrence says . "Yes baby , I'm pregnant, we're gonna start a family ", Taraji says . "Oh my gosh this is unexpected I'm so happy ", Terrence says as he picks up Taraji .

After everything went down , Taraji divorced Preacher James , she got to keep the house and she got at least 2 million out of him from the divorce settlement . After time past she had the baby and she got remarried to Terrence and they lived happy 😃
____________________________________

Thanks for reading y'all , I know y'all asked for a part two . I might make this into a book idk yet still deciding . Hope y'all enjoyed, please feel free to comment and vote 🗳 ❤️