Part 1: Humble Beginnings

Everything is very cold inside caves, the temperature inside such places really doesn't help the Kobold community, small reptilian creatures the size of children.

They mature usually around their 9th birthday, and, if given the opportunity, live up to 135 years. Unluckily to them their life expectancy is around 15 years, lower in some deeper caves. Some would call this pretty low for a magical creature but they live in constant famine, barely making enough food for children to live through their younger years, although they're usually able to start making food from the 6th year forward.

In one of these branches of a small Kobold cave in the west of a certain continent, a group of Kobolds were grouped up around a stone, a newborn Kobold opening it's eyes to the shock of those around her.

This is Nao, the newborn Kobold of a small tribe struggling to survive, and yet... They were blessed with the children of their religion's prophecy: a Kobold born with light blue eyes. For her they'd do anything of course, she was told by their myth that she'd lead them to success.

What they didn't know, or rather, couldn't know, is that she was already awake and aware of her surroundings, what would otherwise seem like children whining was her panicking!

('What's going on?!') She thinks, moving her paws left and right, her small tail moving around as she's on a small rock, belly up and looking around at the rather young Kobolds, these tribes didn't believe in parents, everyone was supposed to take care of the young and everyone was working togheter to survive.

What took the child a bit to notice is the bars that were everywhere in her view: above everyone she could see and in the lowest part of her view. Looking at the three bars everyone seemed to have three, the lowest one included.

----------------------------

"Stick to the plan!" The light-blue eyed Kobold says as she keeps up the chase. In this particular situation the three needed absolute teamwork as to finish catching this prey. It's been 6 or 7 years since Nao's birth, the first few had been hard to count, but she soon learned how to walk and more, despite having problems at first and generally being slower than most kobolds.

As of right now though, she was leading two other kobolds in a heated chase for an elusive bunny, although it's meat wasn't much they had already caught something today and were going for something extra, a prey that'd give a better quality of meat.

The two kobolds that were keeping up by the sides were doing pretty well at keeping up the pressure and before long in the forest there's a loud yelp as Nao gives the signal, throwing at the bunny a makeship spear he had crafted the two instantly jump in, the spear missing but sticking to the ground just ahead of it and the two kobolds attacking from each side, putting a swift end to the Rabbit.

"Good job you two" Nao says, getting closer and picking up the Rabbit, glancing at it for a bit before a pop up appears

-----------------
Name: N/A
Specie: Wild Rabbit
Class: F
Level: 2
Status: Death (Major)
Description: A  pretty rare rabbit that usually sticks to fresh forests. It's pretty fast and it's meat is nice, leading to it's almost extinction but somehow it evolved through time to survive. The reason it's so high in Monster Class being how rare and fast it is.
-----------------

Pushing aside the notification Nao congratulates the two once more before they start heading back towards their small cave. Afterall it was starting to get dark and stronger monsters would hail from the darkness of the night in this zone.

Getting back to the cave the three small hunters are welcomed with open arms, the bunny body being handed immediately towards a few kobolds that know the basic to skinning animals while the others sit around a makeshift fire, courtesy of Nao to have figured out this strange technique that, although at first having injured a few Kobolds, has been useful for the tribe as a whole.

But despite all of the chit chattering Nao was focused on something else. A pop up before her showing her status that she's studied for a few years.

--------------------
Name: Nao Dragon
Level: 3
EXP: 12/30
Specie: Low Kobold
Class: G
Gender: Male
Status: Tired
Hit Points: 11/12
Mana Points: 12/12
Stamina: 4/16
Physical Strenght: 12 (-6 = 6)
Agility: 8 (-2 =6)
Mental Strenght: 4 (+2=6)
Skills:
{Curse of Creina} lvl: 9 - {Blessing of Ilia} lvl: 2 - {Kobold Language} lvl: Max - {Teamwork} lvl: 2 - {Identify} lvl: 1
Titles:
[The One Foretold by the Kobold Prophecy] lvl: Max - [Young Hunter] lvl: Max - [Strategist] lvl: 1 - [Weapon Creator] lvl: 1
Equipped:
Makeshift Spear
Low Durability
Kobold Clothes
--------------------

With a sigh she closes it, her numbers are pretty low. But then again, she's still young, by Kobold age not even an adult yet. And she hasn't done much up until now, the adults only recently having decided to let the Prophet hunt with the adults, which seems to have given them success a lot more often, atleast to their group. The tribe is pretty small, but the cave isn't. They're just lucky to be close to the exit for easier food, but not all Kobolds have it this easy.

Nao yawns, it's late afterall, and tomorrow she was promised that she could go alone to explore the rest of the forest, something she had been waiting to do for a while, so she wanted to get some rest, atleast for today. With a few goodbyes to the rest of the tribe she quickly takes her leave, heading to a small, hidden chamber that she calls her own, lying down on a rock and opening her Inventory, a skill that she somehow had.

Apart from being useful for prey she uses it to store her spear, prefering to keep it close to her at all times. And with the spear now gone she yawns yet again before closing her eyes and falling asleep.