ii. unexcitable invitations

SEPTEMBER 1976

SEPTEMBER 1976

* .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2

   ONCE ZAMIRA AND ADILYN HAD GOTTEN OFF THE TRAIN, they tried for what felt like forever to find a carriage that wasn't full until they finally did find one that had space, however it wasn't completely empty.

Adilyn's siblings, Flynn and Kayla, happened to be the ones in the only carriage that had any room. Zamira had to do a little bit of convincing to get Adilyn to agree to take the carriage, although once Zamira actually got into the carriage she had started to wish her and Adilyn had just walked instead because it wasn't just Flynn and Kayla in the carriage as she had first thought, Flynn's girlfriend also happened to be in the carriage.

Flynn's girlfriend was Molly Anderson, she was a Gryffindor and without a doubt the absolute dumbest person that Zamira knew. Neither Zamira or Adilyn could quite understand why Flynn was going out with her considering she's thicker than a bloody brick wall and he's one of the smartest guys in Ravenclaw but they both just guessed it had something to do with the fact Molly is one of the prettiest girls in the whole of Hogwarts.

Nevertheless, Zamira thought it insufferable to try and have a conversation with Molly Anderson for more than five seconds, so let's just say the ride to the castle wasn't exactly the most enjoyable.

             •          •          •          •          •          •

* .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"HONESTLY ADI I THINK THE GIRL HAS THE ENTIRETY OF ONE INTELLIGENT BRAIN CELL" Zamira jokingly taunted as she and Adilyn walked into the great hall

"pft yeah, that's if we're lucky" Adilyn chimed in

they both snickered as they made their way to sit down at the Ravenclaw table.