Perceptions of Death and War

"Jeanne, don't tell me you haven't noticed what he did today?" Jalter said as both of them were back to their house. With them having the plcae for themselves while their grandparents went out shopping with their little sister. They took this time to finally discuss the issue.

"How could I not notice Jalter. I could feel the mana burning inside his body every time he used ether a servant's ability or god worse their Noble Phantasm. Just what happened to him. Lord I know some of the others in school are managing fine or say its a bit difficult with a servant but I sensed he had nine!" Jeanne said as she covered her head with her hands as Jalter slammed her fist into the table.

"Damn it what the hell happened to him when he left France...That incident...shit! Do you think that Avenger is making him like this...with all this mana and servants?" Jalter suggested as Jeanne snapped out of her shock and nodded no.

"No..it couldn't be. Because if he is a Demi-servant like us then it would only be Avenger merged in his body." 

"Yeah but we're different Jeanne, I know that but maybe..I don't know his family might have had a demi-servant relative...fuck!" Jalter said as she clentched her teeth and bit her lip as she tightened her fist.

"Mom and Dad were Demi-servants. Dad was more human so its obvious that we became Demi's by our mom. Lily became one but she's spared from knowing all about our past. She doesn't know so she shoudn't walk among dea-" 

"Jalter stop! Please...just stop." Jeanne said as tears leaked from her eyes as they both sat in silence for a moment.

"Do you think what he did to those villains, was right Jalter?" She suddenly asked her sister as she looked up. "You and some of the others were there, even Hitoshi right? And you helped him. But when we heard what his plan was from that Iida guy, do you think heroes should kill." She asked as Jalter sucked in a breath of air and hissed it back out.

"Honestly, and you'll be surprised from me. He didn't have to kill them all. With us back on the boat, I saw his reasoning and in that situation it was literally kill or be killed. But with that Noble Phantasm Clarent Blood something, its lucky that some of them weren't dead." She said as she looked up to the ceiling and sighed.

"Maybe in times we may have to kill in defense of ourselves or others. But looking at Midoriya now, and from how we remember him. I don't really like the thought of him killing first and detaining later." 

"I wish we could have gone back to those days..before we went to that place..." Jeanne said as she felt her heart tremble in worry and fear for her friend and what she fears he will become.

It was not just these two that had thoughts in their head of what happened this day. As others were left in thought still. Staying up late at night or retiring to bed and rest. Trying to think of what transpired. And this was more so the case for Iida Tenya, as he stared into the ceiling of his room with a worried look.

"Midoriya...why do something so evil and reckless? It was suicidal." Iida said under his breath as he played back the thought of what he told him before. Of how it was a situation of ether action or death. He didn't like that those villains were killed. But from the reports from everyone else's perspective of where they were teleported, it saved them.

"What Kaibara and Shinsou said to them, and what Mineta and Asui said as confirmation. He'd have taken the blame and fall for them if they admitted killing. And this world has its evils rooted to heinous actions, even now." Iida said as he took off his glasses and turned off his lights. 

Resting underneath the covers as he soon drifted off to bed. His last thoughts being his answer to his problems. 'Midoriya, you know more of what it is to become a hero to others, don't you? I wonder, will I be able to catch up to you as your friend...'