chapter one

hi my name is Willow brown,

i live the average life, i have long brown hair and green eyes, i am quite thin only because i dont eat i would perfer my family to have food then me, we are not rich but we are struggling with money i work 7 days straight to try and keep my mum and younger brother having a nice life.

my mum was diagonsed with cancer about 6 months ago and we havent really been able to pull ourselfs up from the medical bills, i would never complain because i am not that type of person.

We have a small tv in our living room and i always watch all those famouse people who have made it big over the years, and i sometimes wish i could be better for my family but this is me and that is what will have to do.

it was a thursday morining and i getting ready for work like i usaully do i was running a bit late because my alarm clock just didnt go off, i was stressing i would miss the bus and have to run to work,

i work at this very nice small cafe around 30 minute walk from my house i love it there, they are like a second family to me, the old lady that owns is like a grandma always making sure i eat something small.

As i stepped outside i could feel the winter pouring in the wind lashed at my feet, i saw the bus coming to i ran to catch it, but sadly i missed and i only had 35 minutes to get to work i was stressing i couldnt loose this job if i did what would happen to my family! my home! i set on foot and walked briskly as the morining sun raised up over the clouds that had formed i smiled maybe it wouldnt be such a bad day.

i made it with 3 minutes to spare as i walked up the street i bumped into a man and his papers went flying, oh wow !! im so so so sorry sir, i looked up and i just couldnt look back those blue piecing eyes and that sharp jaw set he was hot.

As i bent down and picked up the papers to pass to him i felt a hot tingle as his hand clidded with mine, im so sorry! once again i say he looks and me and keeps walking!, what an asshole i say under my breath and i rarely swear!

benjy pov.

i was running late for a meeting all those working hours had got to me and my alarm hadn't woken me up this morining i had a bit of time to get myself a coffee, even though i had people who would be begging to do that i still liked the little things in life

, i was thinking to myself about how the meeting would go when i bump into a petite figure and my paper goes flying. shit i thought i was about to abuse who ever walked into me but

she looked up and apologised, i couldnt stop looking her eyes, those green eyes.

she was stunning!, i walk off not wanting to be late, as if she thinking im out of hearing distance she whispers asshole.

willow pov.

i was late i rushed in to work when a saw something that made my heart stop

closed, for lease. how?, why right now, i sat on the crib crying this couldnt be happening no! no! i walked slowly to get some food for tonight other wise we would all starve i was stressing big time,

i walked into a small plaza that was a bit further out of my but it was so much cheaper.

i walked out with a few bags i had taken almost all of the day when i started my long trip home, wow i didnt realise how heavy bags could be, i was off in my own little world i bumped into someone for the second time today and all my shopping went everywhere, no! i cried, i looked up and who else would it of been aside the blue eye guy that i bumped into this morinng, no i start to pick everything up.

"stop"

i look up to see him looking down on my like i was some slug that crawled into his shoe,

"what?"

"i will re buy everything come"

"i dont even know you?"

"you should im famous and smirked"

"Flash back "
When i was younger around Year seven the memory of my dad pulling me by the back of my head pulling my hair, water threatening to spill out my eyes he's pulling me towards the car I never felt safe around any guys aside my brother but for some reason around him I did
"Flash back over"

was he hitting on me? maybe i was just delusional from a rough day

he walked over to a black limo and opened the day, wait he was being nice? and then he opened his mouth

"hurry up i dont have all day!"

"coming" i slid into the blush leather seats.

this is my second book please message me if you see any incorrect english! im not the greatest! :) thanks hope you enjoy <3 like comment tell me what you think? i will update hopefully twice everyweek and or once every friday depending on i have going on :)