Chapter 2

I knew he was rich, but what I didn't know is that he would change my life for ever.

We sat in a thick awkward silence, I didn't know what to say or do, so I just sat back and waited to we arrived, our destination,
Oh wow I thought I'm going I have to walk all the way bad argh, maybe he might be nice enough to give me a drive home well will see .

We arrived at this upscale super market that rich people spend way to much money on,

The car had stopped and I hadn't realise I had been so caught up in thoughts.

Benjy pov.

I hadn't realised the car had stopped I felt my hear beating she was so close ! I could get any girl I want any time but she was different, I heard the chauffeur tell me that we had arrived I felt the need to buy her new groceries because all hers had fallen out when i had bumped into her for the second time today and I am not that mean.

Willows pov.
I was feeling a bit drowsy we had been shopping for food for ages he went above and beyond, I was thankful it had been silent for most of the trip aside when he asked what bread I preferred.

He had got a call as rushed off I was sitting waiting for my lunch that he had generously brought me it had arrived it smelt like heaven it was a chicken Parma salad and chips yum! I was about to dig in when he came back looking pale as all hell what's wrong ! He couldn't look at me he started packing all my bags, I realised what he was doing shoving the chicken and chips into a bag and grabbed the remaining two bags I quickly hurried after him smiling today was a good day I wonder what got him so mad though, but wait why did I even care ? It's not like I knew him or anything I wondered towards the black limo and hopped in smiling.

He looked up and I was already looking awkward!, so he started to talk again his voice was very sexy!

"My name is Benjy I am head CEO of the biggest business international company.

wait slow down there a second I knew he looked like someone I knew I smiled
"yes and?"

"I need your help" 

we spent the rest of the day together and once again i realised  he never cared about me all he wants is his money and his money i hated him but at the same time i really enjoyed being with him i knew it was wrong because he could never ever like someone like me but he was a full blown asshole, he said i really didnt have a choice it was either pick him or my mums life.

It was around midnight when I returned home it had been a long day
As I walked in the door my mum ran to me ! "Darling where have you been ?"
"Sorry mum had a big day at work"
i lied ,
I really didn't but I didn't want to tell her that my job had gone under it would ruin her on the other hand I had got a new job.
I quickly popped all the shopping away he had been kind enough to help me but I didn't want mum asking any question so I made him leave.

I made my self a quick dinner it was a thrown together salad there was a lot of nice food, chicken, steak, real pasta , it all looked good but I wasn't really Hungary my appetite had gone.

As I lay in bed that night I thought of the days events from the moment he said he needed my help I knew I was gone there was one thing I realised tho Is that he is only in anything for money money and more money that arrogant bastard, he had to marry, and it had to be soon other wise his company would go under I was sucked into his little plan because He knew he had one when he offered me money I had to say yes but what did I have to do in return? Was it a bad idea yes was the money worth it? Yes I got paid one million dollars to meet his family and say I was his wife fly over to Australia and try and prove argh this was a stupid idea.

I lay in bed all night trying to figure out how to tell my mum I knew she wouldn't approve, but this time I needed to one million dollars would set my little bro up for life pay off my mums hospital bills and give me enough time to start looking for another job and maybe even a new house.?

Somewhere were my dad couldn't find us sounds like a plan I smiled to my self as sleep drifted towards me , I woke up next morning to the ding of the bell who the hell could that be not mum she had to take a taxi to the hospital to get her check ups, not my little brother he was at school I wandered towards the door even from the outline I knew who it was I gave a little squeak as I opened it.

"wow havent seen you in awhile".

weeoow second chapter up :) i wont do different povs all the time just so you get to know both charactors then i wil just stick to one not to sure yet which one!!! thanks ily <3333 i will start writing longer chapters just want to get the plot completely worked out thanks all :)