Ch. one

In class Mady was called away and rode off in a jeep, not at the driversseat of course. She was lead into a room,. pretty weird one.. Everything was yellow in there, a collor she hates. A woman called her name and said i had to come with her, but she spoke like she was talking toa baby.. Mady didn't like it so she said something about it. The womans smile disappeared slowly but recovered quickly.

She said what she had to say and roughly pushed Mady in a small room with the name Q513. As the woman announced "it" was here, she pushed Mady further into the room while she almost tripped. Mady asked to the man who sat in front of her what the number-y-thing stood for. With a surprised chuckle he said 5th floor, section Q, room 1 out of 3. Funny she said, my lucky number is 57613, but that q is idiotic.. It's just an O with a little stripey thing.. The man laughed hard, it was a warm and funny one. Wich caused her to wanna laugh too... BUT.. She knew she couldn't do that without breaking her trust-nobody-or-you'll-get-hurt rule..

When she didn't answer his laughing, the grin at the man's face disappeared. He came straight to the point why she was here. She wasn't impressed by his story but by the expression on his face, wich was not nice at all, so serious and unkind. She kind a disliked her actions..

It had to be clear 'cause the man's face looked some sort of sorry for her. Her face showed how she felt. Again.. She should've figured out how to ignore her feelings or just don't express it that way. The man continued, hi, let's start over..

I am Mr. Shwartz, and who are you my dear? She chuckled while she said You already know, so why don't you tell me..i forgot ? He ignored her sarcasm and went on with his story. When he finally finished , she may go. She could go home... But since she was dismissed almost 2 hours early she dicided not to. She did not know where to go so she just started walking. She stopped when she saw candy.. She looooved sweets so bad... A boy in the shop stared at her.. She smiled at him, he was a brooky, loL. Mady didn't go in..

Later on she was going to be sorry for that

-------;--------------------;---------------------++;

So here it is.. The first chapter (: