Ch. 2 (continuation)

A/N 

sorry, i thought  it would be pretty coowl to add a cliffieeeeee

yup my mind sucks.... > on with the story

------------------------------------------------

Recap: and got trough it. (WOW well done, best recap ever.. note the sarcasm)

-

She was shocked by the other side of the bushes, it all was so cool! No, like seriously freezing.. Brrr... it was way too cold for what Mady was wearing.. But that would be ridiculous, 'cause she was never cold. EVER. In the middle of her view there was a fountain, the ice at it was beautifully frozen, wait what?!?! It is summer so there couldn't possibly be any ice. She went near the weird fountain and the urge to touch it was too hard to resist, so she touched it. OUCH, it was hot, so hot she burned her hand. Dry ice, it had to be. But who the *peep* would put dry ice in a freakin' fountain, in the middle of nowere, wich was obvisiously odd because the thing belonged to nobody she guessed by all the stuff laying around. It was some kind of garbish place. There were all things you wouldn't thin kof by watching a garden. She was quite curious and made a mental note to explore it later.

She had to hurry up if she wanted to get home on time... The time hasn't stopped while she was dismissed from the talking. Somehow she had lost all her feeling for time and track.. She hurried her way home and was just three minutes late, so that won't be a problem.. MOM I'M HOME she shouted. My dear you are late her mother recalled. Yeah, sorry, the appointment was done a bit later than planned..

Liar she thought to herself and dismissed herself by yawning and almost running upstairs, to her room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOw the real  end of chapter twoo - 1 o = two=2