Ch. 3

The next day she went to school by bike, racing to be on time. She couldn't be late,  one time more and they would call home. And no way that was going to end nice for Mady, so she hurried like the devil was right behind her. By the bridge Lisa was waiting for her.. They rode together to school sometimes. Right now Lisa had her earphones still plugged in but Mady talked to her anyway. HI THERE she shouted and again HELLO LISA! hmmm what? She finally got the hint and plugged the little ducks out of her ears. Hi Lizzzzzzzzz Mady said a bit irritated because of all the effort she had to put into this stupid conversation, but if she didn't Lisa would probably feel offended like last time.. six hours at school is 6 too much.. she continued the conversation. Yup, liz agreed. First i have english, o dear we haveto see "that"  again. In class Mady was being naughty and just plugged her earphones in and searched for a good song, all of them were good... Her mobile was filled, well practicly overloaded with music so chosing was a kind of hard. At last she chose Monster by Skillet, now put the volume on the highest possibility.

MADY the miss. shouted. But she acted like she didn't hear it. She was pretending... She didn't want to hear anything except for hear dear music.

MISS MADELIN ! the woman shouted again anger made her voice tremble and i tried not to laugh, i knew i would fail later on.. Oooohh she was realy getting mad, furious better to say.

The woman now stood in front of her table.. Hmmm is there something going on or anything? i asked in the most innocent tone i could manage. YES FOR SURE madam... she now tried to sound calm but hear ears were almost fuming..

My respond to that was: Madam, i did not do anything wrong, did i?! i asked in a shocked and at the same time a polite voice.

MADELIN COOPER YOUR BEHAVIOUR.. IS..is.. UNACCEPTABLE she shouted while trying to catch her breath. loL ! i mentally high fived myself.

DO NOT FREAKIN' CALL ME LIKE THAT, OK. i wisper-shouted.

YOU RUDE LITTLE THING the woman was shouting again... Yeah..

i had composed myself as i said oh MISS, ahwww please don't talk about yourself like that, please RINACA melodramaticly and faking concern was getting my ass in trouble but it was worth it...

go out of MY CLASS,NOW!!! she was as red as a tomato and trying not to show how pissed off she was, but yeah the woman failed... Mady gniffled and packed her backpack,slowly. oh so slowly...

statisfied she calmly said I'd love to, see you tomorrow miss or shall i call you Ricina o wait my bad RINICA. i smiled innocently.

The whole class bursted out in laughing and  i knew they wouldn't get away with it WITHOUT any problems, that was for sure...

-------------------------------------------------------------------- END OF THIS CHAPPIE AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR (27minutes late but  yeah it is the thought that counts)----------------------------------------- :)