Your lips will stay shut

I was actually gonna update everything on Sunday

But, I was like "Fuck it! Why not now?"

So, BOOM

Enjoy~💕

"I'll see you later amore."

"Okay, love you babe."

"I love you more."

"Bye Seonghwa"

"I really love you." Seonghwa sniffled.

"Seonghwa, you're only going to the store." Yeosang chuckled as he looked up from his phone, only to see his boyfriend standing by the door.

Seonghwa had a huge frown on his face.

"I don't wanna leave you." He sniffled as he tossed his keys in the air.

"Just go get the ice cream and come back!" Yeosang screamed, trying not to laugh.

Seonghwa let out a small chuckle before opening the door.

"I'll be right back." He said before blowing a kiss and closing the door behind himself, immediately locking it.

"My baby~ I'll miss him." Seonghwa whined as he stood there.

"Took you long enough."

Seonghwa turned around and grabbed his chest.

"Mingi! You almost gave me a fucking heart attack." He gasped.

"Come on, we have to go." Mingi laughed out as he began to walk down the hall.

"Go where? I have to go to the store." Seonghwa muttered as he followed after Mingi.

"Home."

Seonghwa stopped in his tracks, crossing his arms out of pure anger.

"I'm not going back. I only went back once for you guys that day, but no more." He growled, tapping his foot out of irritation.

Mingi sighed as he rolled up his sleeve. He let out a dramatic huff as he pointed towards a red circle. It was not too big, but was able to be seen.

"Don't you want to stop this shit?! Let's be honest, you would do anything to get rid of this." He said with a fake smile.

Seonghwa let out a small sigh as he rubbed his neck. His heart skipping a beat as he felt the small circle that was implanted on him.

It was a mark that bonded him and Mingi.

The moment their friendship did not feel too much like a friendship anymore.

Mingi's parents put it on both of them as a way of presenting that Seonghwa was Mingi's property.

It was the only way of Seonghwa not being killed as a punishment of his ring being taken away. Him being a personal servant to Mingi was a way of showing that Seonghwa was in someone's possession

Seonghwa hated it, but it was the only way he wouldn't be seen as a stray demon. Wandering around and being seen as just something waiting to be claimed.

Especially after his family disowned him, ready to sell him to any demon.

"What's the plan?" Seonghwa sighed as he rested his hands on his hips.

"We have to kill her." Mingi said, referencing towards his fiancée.

"Kill Blue? That crazy bitch? And if we fail, she goes after Yunho and my boyfriend. I'm not fucking stupid." Seonghwa scoffed.

He wasn't scared of Blue, but he was scared for the safety of Yeosang, the love of his life.

"She can kill me, that's cool. But, Yeosang is a whole different case." Seonghwa growled.

"That's why we won't die, now let's go." Mingi chuckled as he pressed the elevator button.

As soon as the elevator arrived and opened, Mingi stepped onto it with a big smile.

Seonghwa gulped a bit before walking onto the elevator. He felt his heartbeat speed up as the doors closed.

"Do you promise that everything will go fine....for Yeosang's end?" He muttered.

"No one else other than Blue will die.....and maybe a few other people." Mingi laughed nervously.

Seonghwa let out a small whine as the elevator doors opened, showing the main lobby of the apartment building.

"I'm gonna regret this, aren't I?" He muttered as he followed Mingi off of the elevator.

"Maybe?"

Seonghwa bit the inside of his cheek as he followed Mingi out of the lobby. Walking down some stairs that led to the sidewalk.

He let out a small sigh as they walked up to Mingi's car.

Standing there for a few seconds as his hand rested on the car door handle.

"Hopefully this ends well" He muttered before opening the car door. Wasting no time to get in.

"Dude, we're getting the ban-"

"Shut up." Seonghwa said as he slammed the car door.

San sat back down in the back seat, sulking over the fact that Seonghwa cut him off. He let out a small huff as Jongho started laughing at him.

"Everyone take a gummy." Jongho said as he passed everyone something.

"This doesn't look like candy." Seonghwa muttered as he looked at the pink thing Jongho handed each of them.

"Just take it!" Jongho screamed.

San and Mingi didn't waste no time taking it. While Seonghwa panicked as he ate it. He started chewing it after Jongho ate it with no problem.

Thinking that maybe it wasn't too bad since Jongho took it himself.

After it was clear everyone ate the gummy, Jongho let out a nervous laugh.

"We only have a little bit of time before it kicks in."

"I'm sorry, but can you repeat that again?" San said with a firm smile.

"We only have a little bit of time before it kicks in."

"I fucking knew it! You drugged us. I'm gonna die." Seonghwa cried as he punched at the air.

Mingi let out a sigh as he turned on his car, pressing the gas a bit.

"Then we only have a little bit of time then."