An Irish Accent

Harry looked at the boy. He smiled and Harry smiled back. It felt a bit awkward but Harry had no idea why he wasn't as anxious as before. Then all of a sudden, the blonde boy struck a conversations with him. "Hello." Said the boy. Harry immediately noticed his Irish sounding accent and thought it was interesting.
"Oh- umm.. Hi." Said an awkward sounding Harry.

"What's your name?" Asked the boy.

"Haz- I mean Harry." Embarrassedly laughed Harry while turning red and turning his head away to face the window.

"I have a nickname too. don't be ashamed.." The boy said.
Harry looked at him and smiled. "I'm Naill. But people who like to annoy me just call me Neil. But it doesn't really bother me at all. So what was that nickname of your again?" Harry was starting to calm down and ease into the conversation.
"H-Hazza. My friends call me Hazza."

"Haha, that's cute." Naill laughed.
Harry laughed and took out his granola bar and opened the wrapper and took a bite. Naill saw this and opened his bag to get a snack for himself.
"Oh geez.." Naill mutters to himself.
Harry noticed and quickly swallowed. "Oh I have an extra."
"You do?"
"Here.." Harry gives the extra granola bar. When Naill opened the bar, Harry was surprised to see it was fine since all he did was shove it in his bag.
"Thanks!"
"No problem."
A few minutes goes by of the boys eating the bars so Niall goes on his phone. Harry reached for his pocket and realizes he forgot his phone. So he decides to catch up on some sleep. About 10 minutes goes by until he feels tapping on his shoulder right shoulder.
"Hey, um I'm sorry to bother you but is this your stop?"
Harry's eyes widened when he sees a familiar streets that lead to his school.
"Oh carp! Yeah it is my stop! Sorry I have to go."
"What?" Said Niall following Harry.
The two boys got off the bus and Harry was confused why Niall got off with him.
"Uhh.." Harry muttered.
"Oh I asked you because this was also my stop." Explained Naill.
"Oh thank goodness" thought Harry in his head. "Oh heh, thanks.." then little clumsy Harry just realized.
"Wait, I know just explained why you asked but how did you know?"
Niall looks at Harry and the two boys start to walk together.
"I saw the tag on your book bag. You go to this school, right?"
Said Niall pointing at the highschool ahead not knowing the school name.
"Oh.. yeah. I do." Said a dumbfounded Harry.
"Hey, sorry if you get this a lot but, where are you from?"
"I'm from Ireland... It's the accent isn't it?" Laughed Naill.
"Yeah" giggled Harry.
As soon as they walked in the school to get a late pass, the two boys walked to their classes. Or only Harry did. When he saw Naill trying to find his way to class and kept looking at his schedule, Harry decided to help him. "Having trouble finding your way to class?"
"Yeah" laughed Naill and blushed out of embarrassment.
"That's ok" said Harry.
"So what di tou have?"
"Math"
"Oh, that's my class. Follow me."
And with that, the boys went to class.. Harry introduced Niall to Louis who was also in that class.