A failed Confession

As soon as the boys got to Harry's house, they started putting the food where it belonged. Harry's mother wasn't home until late, so Louis asked him a few questions about his crush.
"So is it someone at school we all know?"
Harry tried stopping him.
"Louis not now like I said during our walk home, only in my room."
"Fine, if that's what you want, I mean, we dont want anybody listening to our little conversation~" Louis teased.
"Louis!" Harry said while blushing.
When the two boy were done organizing everything, Louis grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him to his room.
"Louis!!" Repeated Harry, this time in panic.
"Don't worry, you promised remember?" Said Louis.
"I... uhhh.." Harry stuttered
Louis set his best friend to his own bed and took a wheely chair that was placed under Harry's desk.
"Sooo.... who was it?"
Harry blushed again. He tried desperately to change the conversation.
"Louis can we just forget about this, please..??" Harry asked, begging.
"Nnnope! You promised. " louis said while walking over to Harry's sketchbook and opening up. Harry ran to him and tried taking the sketchbook away.
"No Louis! Pleases!"
Louis opened the book and there was a drawing of a boy. But right before he saw the drawing clearly, Harry snatched it away from him. So all Louis saw was a blurred person. Though he didn't see carefully, he started to tease Harry.
"Oooooh. Someone's drawing their fantasies~!"
Harry really hates lying so this was a tough decision to make. He hugged his sketchbook tighter than when he was before.
"Louis... please promise me you won't tell a-anyone..." Harry said in a calm, yet concerned tone.
"Harry, since when have I told any of your secrets? You might as well as go to Zayn's and tell him this." Louis reassured him. Harry looked at the ground..
"Ok, so tour obviously shy, that's fine, if you dont mind, we'lljust start off with the basics. Is your crush blonde, a brunette, or a redhead?" Louis asked.
"Well.. uhh my crush has blonde hair.. I think, I saw bits of brown." Harry answered. Louis looked at his smile that Harry didn't even know he even had one. Louis giggled.
"So.. have you met her before?"
Harry was caught off guard when he heard 'her'.
"Oh uhh I have met them before but I usually admire them from afar." Harry said.
"Ooooh, so it was that girl? Wasn't it~?" Louis playfully mocks
"Louis, stop we're not girls! You dont have to act like that." Harry laughs.
"Ok, last question, is you crush a girl, or a b-" Louis' phone was ringing. He answered the phone.
"Hello?" He asked.
Harry heard mumbling through the other end.
"Ok, I'll be there" Louis said. "Sorry Harry, I gotta go, my mum said I have to get back to help my sister with her homework or something."
Harry was relieved and his blush around his cheeks were beginning to fade away.
"Oh, that's ok." Harry replied.
"My house, or yours, tomorrow?" Louis asked.
"Uhh your house."
"Alrighty then! We'll talk about you fantasies at my house then!" Louis joked. Harry blushed immediately afterwards.
"Aww, I gues someone is really in love."
"Louis!" Harry said in Embarrassment.
"Haha, dont worry buddy I'm just playing. Well unless you want it to yourself I won't judge~"
Harry looked at him even more red, so Louis hugged him, letting him know he's just joking. Harry hugged him back and Louis left.

Shortly after, Harry went to get his sketchbook, he opened it up and saw the drawing of Naill. He was wondering if this feeling would go away. But at the same time, this feeling was.. amazing. He just add always had mixed feelings about everything and while this was one of the times, it did rather feel different. He felt a warm fuzziness in him whenever he thought about Niall. Wich is why he thought about him when he was having a panic attack, bored in class, or pretty much whenever.
But, while Harry was feeling fuzzy, he was nervous about coming to Louis' house tomorrow.