Rich guy fights

Justin Moore's I Could Kick Your Ass

The next morning

Kion's POV

I wake up and Zuri is beside me and I look up to see kiara and Kovu staring at us. "Looks like this is back to normal."  Kiara said giggling. "No kidding."  Kovu added. "Shut up you two" I groaned. "What's wrong kion." Zuri said sleepily. "Janja punched me and it left a bruise" I groan.

I get up and take a shower and watch T.V, then I hear a knock on the door. I open the door and see a guy with blonde hair and a pink coat. "Where's Zuri you stupid butler." He said in a harsh voice. For one I'm not a butler and follow me.  We walk into my room and I tell Zuri someone's here to meet you. She's says okay so I show him in. "Hey by the way what's your name." I ask. "Keon" he replied "okay here's Zuri" as Zuri walks out of the room she kisses me.  "Hello Zuri how are you doing today" keon asked flirtatiously.

Stop flirting with me Keon I already told you I'm Kion's. "You mean that stupid butler" he asks grinning. "I'm not a butler I'm the son of the mayor." I said clenching my teeth. "Whatever." I'll be back he said. "See ya mate." I yelled at him as he was leaving.

The next morning

I wake up and go sit outside and I finally see Keon walk up and tells me to open the door or he'll beat the shit out of me. I chuckle and go "fuck you you damn bitch ass prick." he grins and says move or  "I'll force you weakling." I smile.

Kion:

You got your million bucks
You got your flashy sports car
You got your trophy girls
Man you think you're a star

You got you teeth bleached
You like to play the rich game
Yeah you think you're a cowboy
The new Jesse James

But I could kick your ass
I could jack your jaw
Put you flat in the dirt boy
Yeah I'd have ball
So go ahead and act tough
Like your John Wayne's son
But things can change fast
I can kick your ass

Tried to steal my girl
Better bring your big friends
Another one or two
'Cause your gonna need them
You're a little to small
To be calling me names
I'm 'bout to knock that smirky little grin
Right off of your face

I can kick your ass
I could jack your jaw
Put you flat in the dirt boy
Yeah I'd have a ball
So go ahead and act tough
Like your John Wayne's son
But things can change fast
I can kick your ass

Oh how about it boy

I could kick your ass
I could jack your jaw
Put you flat in the dirt boy
Hell I'd have a ball
So go ahead and act tough
Like your John Wayne's son
But things can change fast
I could kick your ass

End Song

"So how 'bout it mate." I say. He whistles and two people pin me up against the wall. "I say let's do this." Keon said. He starts punching me and I say "you may need brass knuckles 'cause this doesn't hurt." "Good idea Kion, thanks." He says. I groan and cough up blood as he punches me in the stomach. He's about to leave and let's his two guys let go of me. "That was a mistake" I say still coughing up blood.

I ran towards him and knock him against his car and I start to punch him. His two guys pull me off of him and I get back up drop kick one and choke the other unconscious. Then I walk towards Keon. He pulls out a gun and aims it at my chest. I grin and walk towards him. He fires into my chest. I grin and say "Kevlar."

The bullet shot alerted everyone in the house and they all came down. By the time they came down the marines were already there and put him in a hummer and drove off. I sat down and Zuri, Kiara, Kovu, Malka, Brittany, Leon, and ash walk up to me. They help get inside and sit down.

"How did this happen kion" my mom asked. He beat the shit out of me to get to Zuri.

I get a call from the general. "Who was that kion?" Zuri asked. "I have to go to a funeral tomorrow and it's for my best friend in the Seals." I say sighing. "Are you gonna be okay kion?" Leon asked. "Yeah I'm gonna be fine" I reply in a sad voice.

Find out who Kion's friend is in the next chapter!  Bye!!!!!