First Day at HA!

Paris Rose: It's my first day at Hollywood Arts!
Feeling: Hyped!

"No!" I yelled, being pulled into the building. "Yes! You are here now!" Trina said, picking me up by the waist. "I don't care! Let go of me you savage!" I yelled. "Don't fight it P" Tori said. "I am going fight it Vega!" I yelled, holding on to the doorframe. "Get off that doorframe!" Trina yelled as Tori and her tried to pull me off. They succeeded, but we ended up on the floor. "You broke my high heels!" Trina cried. "Aw who cares? You're fricking insane!" I yelled. We all untangled ourselves and Trina stormed off. Tori laughed and helped me up. "She should go to a mental asylum" I smirked. "Arkham!" We both said at the same time, laughing as we did. We looked around at the students staring at us. "WHAT?!" I yelled. "Okay, Okay, let's just go meet my friends" Tori said, taking my wrist. "Ugh Fine" I yelled as she led me to a group of students. "AHHH!" This red haired girl screamed, hugging me tight. "Oh my god" I said. "You must be Paris! I love your hair!" Cat fiddled with my blue and purple hair. "Oh um thanks?" I asked as she let go of me. "Hi, I'm Andre" A black dude held out his hand and I looked at it, raising an eyebrow. I took his hand and shook it firmly. "Paris, this is Cat, Andre, Beck, Robbie And-" Tori started. "Hey mystery girl" I smirked as I looked at the familiar girl with raven hair. "I didn't know you were Vega's cousin" She raised an eyebrow. "You And Jade know each other?" Tori asked. "Sure do. We met at the bar last night" I smiled. "You went to a bar?!" Tori's mouth dropped. "Gee, don't be like that. I didn't drink alcohol, although that one was trying" I pointed at Jade. "Snitch" Jade smirked. "Alcoholic" I retorted. She rolled her eyes and folded her arms. "Oh look! Finally somebody has tamed Jade! Well done!" A puppet in Robbie's hand said. "I'm not even going to ask about that" I raised an eyebrow at the puppet. "Hey Robbie! Catch!" Jade ripped the puppet's head off and threw it across the hall. "Rex!" Robbie yelled, running after Rex. "Feisty" I smirked. "Somebody's gotta take care of these losers" Jade said. "That'll be my job then" I smirked, putting a hand on my hip. "Now, now Paris, you don't wanna be mixing up in the wrong crowd on your first day" Tori said, putting her hands on my shoulders. "I am the wrong crowd, lil' cous" I said, folding my arms to match Jade. "Ooh! There goes the bell! Ring ring!" Cat laughed. I raised an eyebrow as we all headed to class.

"Now I would like to introduce our newest member of this class, everyone say hello to Paris" Sikowitz pointed at me. "Hello" I said confidently, sitting down. "If you have any questions, ask me" Tori whispered to me as I rolled my eyes. "I can answer my own questions, but thanks" I whispered back. The teacher went on and on but I noticed Jade staring at me. I smiled and winked at her and she turned her head away. I didn't mind, I was used to this kind of behaviour from anyone. "Jade, you pick your acting team for today" Sikowitz said. "Alright. Beck And Paris" Jade looked at me." Wait! Should we really trust Jade with Paris? I mean, look what happened to me on my first day" Tori said, grabbing my wrist. "Relax lil' cous, I'll be fine. If Jade tries anything, I'll just have to bite her" I said, smirking at Jade. "Okay Tori, if you are so anxious about your cousin then you come up too" Sikowitz said. "Ughhhh" Jade groaned as Tori got up. "Now we are doing an alphabetical exercise, which means you start your sentence with a letter from the alphabet so for instance, Cat, s!" Sikowitz said. "Sikowitz, I'm really glad Paris is in our class" Cat smiled at me. "Too right! I could do with some backup" Tori said. "Ugh, will you people stop sweet talking Paris and get on with it?" Jade asked. "Very kind of you to say Jade" I smirked. "What about you shutting up?" Tori asked Jade. "X-rays are what you are gonna need if you don't stop" Jade threatened. "You Guys need to calm down" I said, standing between them. "Zap, I hurt you" Jade pointed at Tori's head, indicating a gun shooting. "Actually, I don't appreciate you threatening my little cousin" I said. "Because she is your cousin, doesn't automatically mean you have to stick up for her" Jade said. "Calm down, I won't always stick up for her" I said. "Don't you two start arguing" Beck said. "Even though that's what cousins are supposed to do?" Tori asked. "Freakishly, I have never really liked any of my cousins, but I will protect you because you are decent" I said. "Good, Thanks Paris" Tori hugged me. "Hurry up on the soppy stuff! It's making me sick!" Jade gagged. "I just think you are jealous" I smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Ooh!" The whole class said. "Just because you are good looking does not mean I have a crush on you" Jade said, but she had gone a little red. "Kill me to say it, but I think you do, judging by the colouring of your face" I said. "Let's not discuss this now" Jade said. "Maybe this isn't the best time" Beck said. "No it is perfect. And will there be a later?"I asked. "Obviously. You're gonna be in the same school for a few years" Tori said. "Probably not, judging by your school records" Jade said as I looked up. "Question not my past schools please. I 'm starting to like this one since there's a few feisty girls in it" I smirked at Jade who went more red. "Class dismissed!" Sikowitz said as the bell went.