Mystery Girl

You had arrived at your aunt's earlier and was currently in a fight with your boyfriend. "What do you mean you want to break up?!" I screamed. "You live so far away now! It'd just be awkward!" My boyfriend yelled back. "You know what, whatever" I hung up, blocked his number and screamed into my pillow. I sighed and looked up at my window, wondering if it were escapable. I went to it and opened it, there was a platform underneath but sure enough, it was climbable. I got on my dark turquoise sparkly top with black jeans and blue converse. I climbed out of the window, jumped onto a tree and then climbed down. I needed some space.

I got to a pub and went in. A load of people stared at me but I rolled my eyes and went to the bar area. "What'll it be?" An old geezer tending the bar asked. "Ginger beer" I said, slapping down the money onto the counter. "Ginger beer is coming up" The old geezer said, turning around. A very attractive girl came into the bar and sat down right next to me. "Wine" The girl said, taking money out of her purse and putting it on the counter. "Little young to be drinking alcohol" I purred. "Why would you care?" The girl asked. "I'm just saying. Unless you have an ID, you probably won't be allowed it" I said. "Whatever" The girl rolled her eyes. "She's right miss. You're going to have to go with another drink unless you have ID" the old geezer said, giving me my Ginger beer and taking money. "Ugh. Ginger beer then" She said as the old geezer nodded and turned around. "You seem like a feisty one. What got you all mad?" I asked. "I should be asking you the same thing" The girl raised an eyebrow. "I'll go first. I'm here because my boyfriend broke up with me. And by the look on your face, that's what happened to you too" I said. The girl raised her eyebrow again as I laughed. "How did you-" The girl started. "It's a talent I have" I cut her off. "I haven't seen you around here before, are you new?" The girl asked. "Yup. I'm living with my cousins again after an incident at my boarding school, involving me, a gang of morons and a can of spray paint" I said as she smirked. "Vandalism? Classic bad girl?" Jade sussed me out. "You could say that. Although I see you aren't far from that image. Let's see, a classic mean girl who bullies the nice girl in the class? I thought so" I said. "You sussed me out" she laughed. "Wait, here" I wrote my phone number on a piece of paper and gave it to her. "Call me. Later babe" I smirked, heading out of the pub.