Chapter 11-Im here

*Addison's POV*
When i got a call from an anonymous person i knew exactly who she was.It was Dixie.I knew she had something to say or to express her feelings but was too afraid to do it.But we broke up and she said everything she had to say.It still seemed like someone held her back.I asked Charli the hotel she went to and rushed in my car immediately.I think i never drove this fast in my whole life but her life depended on that.I entered her hotel room and smashed the door against the wall.Dixie was in the bathroom,on the floor with some pills in her hand.As soon as possible i called an ambulance.I held her hand all the night and cried.We didnt know if she was gonna make it or not.But the thought that she may lose the fight ate me inside.Even after all she did she was and she will always be my baby.I will always love her.Because i believe in fate.
When she woke up,a feeling of happines exploded inside me like a bomb.So we didnt lose her.Dixie Jane D'amelio,my soulmate,my air,my life was still alive,thanks God.
We all followed all the doctor's instructions and when she was still talking to Thomas the doc requested to talk to me.
"Look ms Easterling.Ms D'amelio has been struggling with some mental health problems like anxiety and a lil depression developing inside of her and the best thing for her is to get therapy.We would usually suggest this to a family member but the realtionship you two have is more than that,is more powerful so we considered it would be the best if you could help her with all the therapy period.She will need someone like you in their life in those though days."
"Yes,of course doctor.I will do whatever it takes for Dixie to be alright" I say as a tear starts coming out of my eyes.Why didnt i know she was going through this? And mostly why did i let her to fight alone? I know we broke up and shit but i love her and she loves me too.I can tell by the way she squeezed my hand when she saw i was there.By the way the light inside her eyes came back.And im definitely not gonna forget that even tho she will try to push me away again.There is something wrong and j must know what.
As soon as everybody leaves her hospital room i enter it.It hurts me so much to see her there,laying on a bed,sad,hurt.
"Hey Dixie" i say sitting on a chair near her and grabbing her hand,so she can feel safe,so she can know im.here,she has somebody to talk to.
She tries to get up from the bed but i softly push her again.
"No baby you cant.Youve been through a lot and you heard the doc too.You must stay here Dix"
"Addison all i wanna know is why.Why do you still care? Why are you still with me? Why did you still come to me? Why did you still save me?" she asks holding herself not to cry.If she only knew how much i want her to be mine again....
"Because i love you Dixie.And this kind of love doesnt fade away.I love yoi so damn much and if you died i wouldnt be the same person.I dont know how i wouldve lived.So please tell me whats happening and tell me right now."
"I cant Addison! i cant.Even if i wanted i cannot tell you whats going on.I told you to forget me!" she whisper-shouts.We both know she didnt convince anybody with those arguments and that im not gonna give up so easily.
"Look Dixie,i know you lied and you also know me very very well.And im.not gonna give up until i find out" i say looking in her eyes.No expression.
"Please Addi.Im.protecting you from what can happen.I cant keep you in my life anymore"
"So tell me to leave." i suddenly say."Come on tell me! If you tell me to leave your life imma go ahead and pack my bags,get on the road"
"Addison please youre making it worse.Go find a girl or a guy that loves you better than i do.That makes you happy.Please Addi im literally begging."she says as she starts to tear up.I cant.I cant take this anymore.
I leave the room crying as i see a guy i know on the hallways.Bryce.We were and still are friends but never that close.
"Addison! What a coincidence! What are you doing here,how are you?"he asks hugging me.I missed him a little not gonna lie.
"Hey Bryce.Im good, a friend got into an accident but she will be fine"
"Oh i see.Look maybe not the perfect timing but dont you wanna go grab lunch? So we can like catch up since we havent seen eachother in so long" he says smiling.Honestly some food doesnt sound that bad.
"Yeah sure.Lets go" i say leaving the hospital.

*timeskip when Addison gets home*
All this day was a total mess but im glad i hung out with Bryce.We talked for hours and caught up with everything and that reminded me of how nice of a guy he actually is.Bryce may seem a fuckboy or arrogant but he is definitely not.
And plus he helped me forget about my actual situation for a while.Oh mh fucking god life is so damn hard.I contemplate about all the shit thats happening when i get a text from well uh Dixie.
dixiedamelio: the doc told me everything.you dont have to do it if you dont want to.its not worth it.

addison_e: of course im gonna do it Dix.but if YOU dont want to be together or anything i understand.but that doesnt mean i give up.i will fight until my last breathe.
dixiedamelio: we will do it i guess.but its only for my mentak health.

A/N:THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 2K READS THATS ABSOLUTELY CRAZY.ALSO THIS IS CHAPTER 11 HOPE YOU LIKED IT.IN CASE YOU DID PLEASE VOTE💖.
also guys please stay home and stay safe take care of y'all🥺❤