Chapter 14-Jealousy

*Dixie's POV*
I leaned in that time Addison wanted to wipe the sauce from near my lip.But she backed off.Maybe its for the best.Maybe i couldnt control myself if it happened.And she would definitely realise my feelings arent over.They will never be.However the day went by pretty fast and i was having a blast with her.I almost forgot how good it felt to talk to her again like nothing happened.Like we are friends.But my day was ruined when that Bryce guy called.I knew him and i knew he and Addi were friends but nothing more.Now im very jealous.But i have no right to be i told her to move on.To find somebody that loves her better than i do.And she did.Now she is gone and all because of me.Damn it Dixie.You love her.
When she said she will leave i couldnt keep myself and the angry face came in.
"Ight have fun" i say trying to seem as normal as possible but i know im not fooling anybody.She knows me better than i know myself.
"Look Dix its not that of a big deal.If you want me to stay here i will stay just say it."
"I said go Addison!" i shout.That was the anger inside me speaking.I know she doesnt stand being yelled at.But the truth is that im jealous.Im very very jealous and i hate myself for being so selfish.When you love somebody i guess these are the consequences.
I see her hesitating a little before opening her mouth and then closing it again.She was disturbed.After some good minutes(which felt like years) i finally manange to say something,because it was obvious she wouldnt.
"Look Addison im sorry.I didnt mean to shout at you but you should go.We are not together anymore so ur free to do whatever you want."
"I guess i will go then" i can tell my little blonde is hurt.I dont want her to leave but i dont want her to stay either cause i dont know how much i can hold myself until hugging her or kissing her right on the lips.
She openes the door and im getting angrier and angrier.When i thought Addison finally left i burst out in tears.They werent especially just sadness tears.They were also jealousy,anger tears.
But she didnt leave.I felt somebody whispering my name and i immediately knew.
"Dixie...." she says with a sad face. DANG this wasnt supposed to happen.What am i doing now.
"Dixie im literally begging.Explain it to me.What is going on with you?"
"What should i explain Addison? Go life your fucking life with your fucking boyfriend!" i yell at her again.It hurts me to say it but thats what she should do.Im the reason she didnt do everything she wanted to in the past month.
"Dixie your delusional! Why the fuck you doing this to me? WHY? First you fucking broke up with me.You told me everything you felt was fake and push me away so many times.Now you get jealous?  Fucking decide what you want!" she shouts as she exits the hospital.Its all my fault.I do not deserve her at all.And she should live her life to the fullest without me.Im toxic and i should back off,let her go.

*timeskip when Dixie can go home and start the therapy*
*Addison's POV*
Every single day since she got into the hospital,i never left her.Me and Bryce are together now but thats not because im over Dixie or i love him.He is nice but after all i live and breathe for Dixie.That jealousy scene made me realise she loves me so much.And i will fight until we can be together again.Today,we both are moving back to the hype house.Her and Griffin are official now and they seem to go strong but i cant lie.Im not shipping or supporting them.Me and Dixie are kind of okay after all these weeks we spent together.Its getting better cause now we are friends.Kinda.Somehow.Not really.Whatever i need to keep my eyes on road when Dixie asks.
"Can i put some music?"
"Yes of course" I dont really know what she is going to play.But when i hear the first two verses tons of flashbacks start popping up in my mind.
🎶All i am is a man🎶
🎶 I want the world in my hands...🎶
Sweater weather.Thats our song.Thats the song we both have a weakness for.I look at her quickly and she seems sad.I dont want her to be sad.I love her too much.
"Dixie if its too ha-" i try to say but she cuts me off.
"No Addi its alright.I needed it.It remonds me of all the good old days" Ouch.Not gonna lie that hurt a little.But the things have gotten better.Now we are ight.When the song is almost over i finally arrive.
I help Dixie to get out of the car and the boyz rush outside and help us with the luggages.I notice Griffin is there too.
"Hey guys" Dixie says in a weak voice.She must rest and cant walk properly so im always holding her.She is about to fall but i decide to carry her bridal style to the bedroom.Oh dang it i forgot we shared the same room
"Look Dix i can stay in another room of you want." i say puting her on the bed.Nothing really changed about this room.Except that now there are 2 king sized beds.
"Please dont go.Stay with me." she says squeezing my hand.Im so happy to hear this."Youre the only one that helps me after all"
"I will stay.Now get in the bed you need sleep.Tomorrow is a big day." i say helping her change.
She covers herself with the blanket as i plant a kiss on her forehead.
"Goodnight my love" i say but she is already alseep.
At about 1 am i consider its time to go to sleep to and change into my pijamas when i realise i dont have my suitcase.Oh dang it i think i forgot it downstairs.I dont wanna wake anybody so i decided to dress in some sweatpants and a hoodie that were once Dixie's.I mustve forgotten them into this room when i left cause i know how much i loves these two pieces of clothing.First i wanted to go sleep in the other bed but i stare a little at Dixie and lay down near her without intending to fall asleep.Althought i feel my eyes closing slowly.

AYO GUYS THINGS GET BETTER ALSO THANKS FOR 3K READS ITS INSANE I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH.also i didnt proof read this so sorry for any grammar mistakes😙💓