9: The date

🌸🌶❤️😈 (I think you know where this about to go 😂)
A/N  also imma try POVs this time

Sebs POV

When we made it to Disneyland, Carlos smiled widely. "Can I tell you a secret?" I asked him. He looked at me. "Of course." I let out a sigh."I've never been to Disneyland..." Carlos' eyes grew big "YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO DISNEYLAND!?" He yelled. "Keep your voice down. Also, no I've never been. There's a lot of kids in my family." Carlos' eyes lit up. "I mean there is NO curfew..."I  laughed. "We have a performance tomorrow and it's the last one. ALOT of people will be there." Carlos rolled his eyes. "Stop being such a goodie two-shoes!" I  laughed again and we  held hands and went to go get dinner at Café Orleans. After an amazing dinner and a few rides we ran into one of the ring tosses to get one of the big prizes. "Woah!" I said and saw a gigantic cow stuffed animal. "What do you want it?" He said pointing at the cow. I nodded my head quickly.

Carlos' POV

Seb nodded his head quickly, I knew I had to get it for him. Then I saw that it was the toss the ring on the bottle and I smiled. "Oh it's ok these are really hard and stupid." He said a bit sad. "Nah I'm the BEST at this crap." Seb smiled and I paid and began. Everytime I got the rings on the bottle and I won the cow. "Boom!" His eyes lit up, he looked like a little puppy. "THANK YOU!!" He squealed. When we left it was 1am and honestly it was the best date ever.

3rd person
Seb looked at Carlos and then at the cow in his arms. Carlos looked at Seb and holds his hand tighter. "Thank you 'Los, for everything. You're the absolute best." Carlos kissed Sebs cheek and when they got to the hotel it got heated. Carlos kissed up and down his neck and pushed him against the wall. "KOURTNEY? NINI?" Yelled Seb. No answer. They walked into the room and they were both dead asleep. They both laughed and then Carlos quickly took off his jacket.  "This night was so awesome." Seb said. "You're awesome but. You forgot one thing." Carlos looked at him, confused. "What did I do-" He was cut off when. Seb pinned him to the bed and got on top of him. "You promised you'd speak Spanish." Carlos squirmed around but Seb had him pinned down. "Shit I forgot and fuck your strong. Por favor no me mates" he stuttered out. Sebs eyebrows furrowed. "Novio? Miel?" A little squeak came from Carlos and Seb let go. "Your adorable when your scared." He changed into his pajamas and grabbed the cow he named "Sadi" and the snuggled to sleep. "Tomorrow is a big day and I need my star to shine" Carlos said.

A/N AHAHAHAHAH SO APPARENTLY HSMTMTS IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE SIX SEASONS AND I- Akajxjsjxjs
511 words