└SIXTEEN┘

can i. ask something. bc am dumb. did u guys imagine jungkook as shorter than he actually is during vendetta and this book or nah

____________________________________________

"T-Taehyung he- he tried to-"

"I know." Taehyung stopped him before he could finish his sentence, because Jungkook had tears in his eyes. They were in Taehyung's apartment, Jungkook dressed in normal clothes now with a warm cup of tea in his hand.

"H-he knew about it, too! I told him.. when we started dating. I didn't tell him all of it, d-don't like remembering it. And it's so embarrassing-"

"Kookie, don't think about it. It's okay." Taehyung whispered, and Jungkook sighed, taking a quick sip of the milk tea, looking at his feet.

Taehyung looked at him for a few seconds, and felt a little dip in his heart. "..Do you still love him?"

Jungkook looked at him, eyes gleaming. He gulped, seeing Taehyung's saddened eyes, and then took a deep breath.

"Fuck no."

Taehyung burst out laughing at that, and Jungkook giggled a little himself. "I don't, don't worry about that, Tae. I think I stopped loving him a long time back, but only realised it when I met you."

Taehyung stilled, playing with the ring on his index finger. "Met me?"

Jungkook nodded, and Taehyung felt a small flush on his cheeks. "You made me realise how bad he truly is. I can do so much better, you were right. And- all those things about me having daddy issues. Ugh- why am I so dumb, Tae?"

"You're not dumb, baby. You did what you had to." Taehyung said, and Jungkook turned to face Taehyung.

"Are you mad at me? For going back to him? Letting myself get hurt?" Jungkook asked, and Taehyung placed his hand on his knee.

"Yes. But I'm glad you know you're better than him now." Taehyung smiled a little, and Jungkook did as well, and then the bell of Taehyung's apartment rang.

Both looked up. "Must be Jin." Jungkook said, Taehyung nodded, and got up from the sofa. Jungkook saw Taehyung walk to the door and open it.

"Oh my god, Kim Taehyung. Is it so hard to answer my fucking text messages?" Jungkook heard a light voice snap, and just saw Taehyung get pulled into a tight hug.

Jungkook frowned, not knowing who it was. He heard more talking, and just saw whoever it was rake their hands down Taehyung's shoulders.

"I was busy," Taehyung chuckled, and Jungkook heard a sigh. "You're always busy, Tae. I thought we were gonna meet up for lunch today? What, you too busy to meet your boy-"

Taehyung cleared his throat loudly, and then turned around. Jungkook saw a boy with blonde hair and big brown eyes, a little skinny, wearing a leather jacket, thin brown sweater, and skinny black jeans. He was pretty, too.

"Noah, meet Jungkook." Taehyung said quickly, and Jungkook, who was squished into Taehyung's sofa wearing a big red sweater, stood up.

Noah looked at Taehyung with big eyes, and then turned to Jungkook with a smile. "Hi Jungkook! I'm Noah. As he already said," Noah giggled, and Taehyung rolled his eyes while snickering.

"H-hi." Jungkook said in a small voice, toying with the sleeve of his sweater. Taehyung cleared his throat.

"Um- Noah's my- um.. friend." Taehyung said.

"His only friend." Noah added, and Jungkook giggled at that.

"Shut it, Noah. Jungkook, I'll just talk to him outside for a minute." Taehyung said, and then grabbed Noah's hand to drag him outside.