└TWELVE┘

publishing this again bc w*ttpad fucked up when i posted it first

____________________________________________

"Don't be fucking stupid, Taehyung-"

"Shut up, Mark! Morality is the least of my concerns, at the moment-" Taehyung growled, and Mark grabbed his arm roughly, pushing him away.

"You're drunk." Mark snapped, and Taehyung looked at him with darkened, watery eyes, faded silver hair falling on his eyes.

"And if I am? Do you expect me to keep pretending like- like I'm okay, Mark? You know- you know this is killing me-" Taehyung said, and Mark sighed, running his hand through his hair in frustration.

"Of course I do, Taehyung. But you aren't going to America-" Mark said, and Taehyung rushed back over to the laptop, because a tab for buying tickets to America had been open for more than three weeks now.

"Don't try and stop me, Mark. I'm going. I need- I need to at least try and find him," Taehyung let out, and Mark grabbed him roughly.

"Taehyung get some fucking sense in you! What're you going to tell him, huh? He thinks you're dead, Tae. It's been a whole year, he's gone now, you need to understand that." Mark said, and Taehyung shook his head, pushing Mark away.

"I-I'll talk t-to him- tell him I'm alive, he'll-"

"He'll ask you how you're alive. What're you going to say then, huh?" Mark said, eyebrows furrowing. "You're going to tell him the truth?"

"And what if I do? Will it be that bad??" Taehyung snapped, looking at him. "Will he hate me that much if he finds out that everything I did was for him? That I pretended to die just so he'd leave?!" Taehyung shouted, and Mark didn't look scared, just gave him a warned look.

Taehyung stopped, and clenched his hands, breathing heavily, taking in what he said. "Mark, I miss him so much-" Taehyung let out weakly, feeling salty tears trail down his cheek. "I-I want him so bad,"

"I know, I know you do. But you need to know wherever he is, he's better now. My sister told me that he's fine. Happy, even." Mark said, and moved forward, wrapping his arms around the boy who looked like he was going to pass out.

"And you know you can't leave, Tae. Dokeun won't let you." Makr said in a whisper, and Taehyung nodded, standing limp in Mark's hold. He knows he can't leave. Knows he can't go.

But the thought of Jungkook happy was more than enough.

"Y-you think he still loves me?"

"I know he does."

______________________

Jungkook stood there on a wooden walkway, eyes covered with Chris' hand. He could feel the bottom of Chris' palm pressing against his bruise which he covered with concealer.

"You ready to see your gift, Kookie?" Chris asked, and Jungkook nodded, and then Chris let his hand go.

Jungkook blinked his eyes lightly, and then saw a boat. Or no, a yacht. A huge yacht, in fact. It stood on the still water, white walls and brown boards on the inside. Jungkook saw beach chairs on the deck, and saw the length of it.

It was a luxury yacht.

"You like it?" Chris asked, and Jungkook nodded feebly, and then felt Chris' hands go to his waist. Jungkook saw the big brown cursive letters printed on the side of the boat. Princess. Jungkook felt Chris wrap his arms around his waist, and kiss the side of his neck.