𝙲𝙾𝙿𝚈𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃&𝙿𝚁𝙴𝙵𝙰𝙲𝙴

©𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 AriDaRockstar_

𝙽𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎𝚍, 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗, 𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚖, 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜, 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌, 𝚖𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕, 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚛

𝘿𝙊 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙐𝙎𝙀 𝙊𝙍 𝙎𝙏𝙀𝘼𝙇 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙨,𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨,𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕤

- explict language

-VERY graphic descriptions

I GOT INSPIRED BY A NETFLIX SERIES CALLED 'BLACK LIGHTNING"

ma·lef·i·cent

/məˈlefəs(ə)nt/

adjective

LITERARY

causing harm or destruction, especially by supernatural means.

"a maleficent deity"

Omniscient

"Momma wait!" Jordan ran too a Junk Yard

"Jordan where are you! Lil boy come out here now!" His mother yelled

Jordan, who was 12 looked at all the cars that was stacked up on each other and looked at all the trash. Him and his friends used to come here everyday, they'd find this one piece of steal that'll make them "Strong". He was looking for it even though he could barely see.

"Where is it" He mumbled

They used to punch and kick it and it woud go farther than any other steal metal or anything else would go.

"Jordan, come out here right now, I swear I'll beat the back off of you!" He heard his mother but ignored herr and continued on walking.

He spotted it and instanty ran over to it, he examine it. He remember how him and his friends would joke about being superheros and how so many people would like them, he sighed in sadness, He had missed them. They all vanished one by one.

At school people said that they a went there ways and their parents just moved out the state, Jordan tried his best to accept it but he just couldn't. Why did all his friends leave? Leave him to be the only one? He never really understood.

Jordan then started to punch and kick the steal and once he realized it wasnt going anywhere he frowned, he looked at his knuckles to see they were bruised but he continued on punching and kicking until the steal began to back up. He looked up to see something was about to fall on him.

"JORDAN!" His mom ran towards him

He took a look at her and then he looked back up, seeing the object falling down, before it even hit him he punched it and the whole thing fell apart.

"Jordan?" His mother questioned

"Yes ma?"

"What's that?" She pointed to his arm

He looked at it and seen something blue flowing through his body. He groaned in pain and put his knees to his chest.

"Baby are you okay?" She rubbed his back

"No" He told her

"Why did you even run in here?" She asked

"I want to become a superhero"

"A what? Superhero's don't exist" She told him

He quickly turned it his at her. "Yea they do cause I'm Thunderstorm"

Just tell me if you fw it, cause I swear imma hit this delete button fast as a bitch