009

𝗝𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗜 𝗟𝗔'𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦
🅃🄷🄴 🄳🄴🄴🄿 🅂🄾🅄🅃🄷 - 𝟼:𝟺𝟿 pm
━━━━

"Ma, I need you to do some stuff for me" I said in the phone

"Alright sweetie, im just in my la-"

"What was that?" I asked as I heard a banging noise

Call ended.

I looked at my phone confused, I hurried and took someone's car and drove to my mother's lab as fast as I can. The last thing I need was for my mom is to die, I already gave her the box I found that was for my grandpa but I just needed her to look at them scans of the brain. Once I made it to her place of work, I jumpedout of the car and went inside.

I knew I looked stupid considering I had a costume and a mask on. I walked inside and everything was destroyed, there was glass everywhere. I was just looking for my mom's room.

"You're gonna tell us everything you know"

I looked to see two guys standing over my mo and her mouth was covered in tape.

"Take the tape off dumbass"

Before they could make any moves, I came behind one of them men and punched them directly in the middle of their back making him run into the non broken glass, the other man spotted me. He was alot Buffer than the other one, we ended up in a whole fight, he got a couple good punches in but he wasn't stronger than me.

I picked him up and slammed him into the marble table making him groan, he slowly got up and I grabbed a metal stick and hit him in the face with it one good time and knocked him out.

I then met eyes with a man in a blueish, yellowish suit, he ran towards me but I took my lightning ball which blocked him from coming near me, he then punched the blocker a couple of times, it finally gave up and disappear. We ran towards each other, by me tackling him we both fell into the glass wall. I noticed my mom shaking her head but I didn't pay her any mind, this nigga truly had me fucked up.

After a while he was on top of me, punching me hard as hell. These were not any ordinary hits, I felt my eyes get heavy, I was getting weaker the more he hit me. I couldn't take it anymore and everything just went black.

~TIME SKIP~

I woke up in some bed with my mom rubbing my forehead with her hand, I looked up to see the guy in the suit, but he didn't have the mask.

"Dad?"

>>>

Ik it could've been longer but I wasn't finna drag it like some of these authors.