001

𝗝𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗜 𝗟𝗔'𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦
🅃🄷🄴 🄳🄴🄴🄿 🅂🄾🅄🅃🄷𝟼:𝟹𝟾 𝚊𝚖
━━━━

"I wish you'd turn that off" I said eating my cereal

"No way! They're saying Thunderstorm could be back, im watching this" My little brother Jabari turned up the volume

"Superhero's aren't real, change it" I bucked at him

"Im telling mom you're being mean" He folded his arms and ran upstairs

"Finally I get the tv to myself" I grabbed the remote and changed the channel.

I sighed as I saw they were talking about "Thunderstorm" as well. "People are so fucking crazy" I shook my head looking at the screen.

"Come on Jabari, grab your bookbag, it's time for school" I heard my mom say and that made me put my empty bowl in the sink.

"Ready?" My mom smiled at me

"No" I mugged her

"Cheer up, school is supposed to be fun" She helped jabari with this book bag

"Yea it's "Supposed" to but isn't" I walked passed both of them and went out the door.

I walked to my bus stop while mom brough Jabari to school. I wasn't happy to go back at all, I don't like people but I do have two bestfriends whose names are Sevyen and Matthew.

I walked in the bus to see both of my friends waving at me and I smiled and sat next to them.

"You heard the news?" Sevyen asked me

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Yes, I know Thunderstorm is back"

Sevyen and Matthew looked at each other before turning to me then busted out laughing and I just looked at them confused.

"No silly, Ashton is having a party in a couple of days" Sevyen stated

"Okay? What does that have to do with me" I looked at them. "Oh hell no, im not going"

"Yes you are, you've been in the house long enough" Matthew told me

"I'm not a people's person and you guys know that" I laid down in the seat

"You're going. Anyways what's this Thunderstorm thing about?" Sevyen asked

"Don't ask me, ask my nerdy ass brother" I scoffed. "I think it's all made up, superhero's don't exist"

"It could be true" Matthew mumbled

I looked at him. "It's not, stop believing what everyone says"

It was time to get off the bus so most of us waited our turn to get off but me on the other hand literally pushed some of the kids cause they were walking very slow.

"Bitch don't touch me" I heard a girl say

"Well stop walking like you're handicap and act like you got some place to go" I mugged her and got off

"Swear people irk my soul" I mumbled as I walked inside the building.

I went straight to class since I really didn't want to be bothered, I sat in the back which was the best seat, you don't have people staring at the back of your head.

I took my seat and my friends sat next to me, first period and last period was always the worst, I'm always tired in these classes.

"Miss. Rivers Homework?" My teacher questioned

I huffed and took it out of my book bag and walked up to give it to her, she picks on me for no reason honestly.

"I know all them answers wrong" A guy named Tyreese shouted

"Tyreese im not with the shit today, don't play with me" I noticed that he was going to sit in his chair but I moved it out the way before he good. "Bitch ass" I kicked him in the stomach

"Miss.Rivers langauge please?"

After 30 minutes of this class the door opened revealing a new student, who was a boy. Darkskinned,had waves, tall,fine, he even had dimples. He saw me staring and gave me a head nod.

"Ladies and gentlemen we have a new student, Dakarai woods" The teacher announced and the students clapped their hands. "You may sit in the back by Jendayi"

He was looking around so I raised my hand, once he noticed he came and sat by me.

"Wassup Jendayi" I heard him say

"Hey Dakarai"

I was waiting for a response but he kept on staring at me like he was looking for something. "That name sounds familar"

"What?" I asked since he mumbled it

"Nice name" He flashed a smile and looked at the board

My phone started to ring but it wasn't as loud, I seen it was my mom calling me. I noticed Dakarai kept looking at the picture that I had for my moms caller ID and then back at me, he did that multiple times.

"I knew it" He said under his breath

~~~~

Sooo this is the first chapter, hopefully you guys like this book so far so I can continue it