007

𝗝𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗜 𝗟𝗔'𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦
🅃🄷🄴 🄳🄴🄴🄿 🅂🄾🅄🅃🄷 - 𝟼:𝟺𝟿 𝚊𝚖
━━━━

"Mom you don't gotta go to school with me you kn-"

"I wanna see you say sorry" She cut me off

"I'll record it for you then accidently forget to send it" I shrugged

She popped me in the mouth. "Keep playing with me"

"I'm not though, can't believe you take his side over mine-"

"He didn't hit you, did he or did he not?" She questioned

"It wasn't my fault that he got hit, he was in the wa-"

"Did he hit you yes or no?"

"Yes"

She shook her head then grabbed her purse, Kari and Bari were already at school and here was I. At home with my annoying ass mom. I leaned on the tv stand but as soon as my hand got on it, I felt it go down which made me fall, I looked at my hand and saw a piece of the stand in my hand.

"Dayi, what the hell?" My mom said

Not in a mad tone but in a shocking tone, shit I was shocked too.

"I-I don't know mom, it just keep's happening, when I was using the bathroo-"

"We'll take about that later but I gotta get you to school" She helped me up and I grabbed my things, we both then headed out the door to get inside the car. "I'm glad this superhero shit died down"

"Oh trust me it didn't, watch the news honey" She backed out the driveway and started to drive to my school.

"I'd rather play in traffic, I don't see why everyone is so happy about fairytales" I scoffed, I looked in the rear view mirror to see my mother's facial expression had changed. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing but you're right dear" She said in a rush before turning up the volume in the car.

I shrugged and went on my phone, there was nothing that excited me anymore, easter,christmas, I didn't dress up for halloween, I barely talked on the phone, I was boring but I'm fun when I have my friends physically here with me. I don't like people, they gross me out.

We made it to my school and I hurried up and jumped out of the car hoping my mom woud take the hint but she didn't she slowly got out of the car and I sighed because even my grandma is faster than her.

"Alright, show me where your class is" She told me

"I mean, how can I, you walking like you know where you going" I mumbled as I caught up with her and went inside.

We went up the flight of stairs and I was getting stares from people, I bucked at them because that's disrespectful, don't stare at me. My school had 3 flights of stairs and lucky for me I had to go up them each fucking day of my life. Life's great.

I opened the class door and everyone was staring at me, including Tay and his friends. I rolled my eyes and my mom spoke up. "Um so we're here because my daughter wants to say sorry for her actions that occured on yesterday" My mother told the teacher

"Oh, thank you ma'am"

My mother smiled and nudged me so I could start speaking and I sighed.

"Look, Tay I wanna say sorry for punching you in the face because you're-" I stopped myself when my mom kissed my cheek

"Just wanted to hear you say sorry, I gotta go to work though continue" she left

"Because you are an illerate piece of shit, and it's not my fault you went through the wall, aint no one told you to be that fucking big. I don't even know how me and you are the same species, you're truly a disgrace" After I said that I sat in my seat and the teacher held a mug on her face, so did Tay.

"I will be texting your mother" She told me and I shrugged

Jokes on you bitch, I blocked your number on her phone and the school's number.

"Okay have fun with that dear" I waved her off not caring

"Watch yo back" I heard pookie say

"Watch yours" I told him

He stood up and turned his head around as he walked in circles. "I'm trying, it's not working, see if it works for you my neck not long enough"

I laughed at him. "Just stay safe"

"Oh you know we will" Tay lifted up his shirt exposing a gun. "Always got it on me, do you?"

"..."

He chuckled. "Ian think so"

"Nigga's think they tough since they got a gun but is you really gon shoot that bitch?"

".."

I chuckled. "Ian think so"

>>

Would ya'll feel some type of way if I delete this?

This book rl dumb no cap😂 it's pointless ash