The End

Recently on The Worst Field Trip Ever: All of the Avengers came downstairs from wherever they were before with angry faces. "We need to talk, Peter," Tony said and they went up the elevator and into the penthouse. Pepper was inside and asked what was wrong. "Peter is being bullied."

"What?" Pepper said. "Peter is being bullied," Tony stated in a matter of factly voice. His face still showed hints of anger but it was calmed down a lot from the moments in the elevator. "Peter what's been going on?" Pepper said and Peter started to explain. "It started in freshman year when I beat Flash's test score. Once I did that Flash started to pick on me in PE. The teachers never paid attention to the bullying because Flash's parents provide money for the school." As Peter talked, both adults listened and once he was done hugged him as hard as they could. "You should have told us," Pepper said, "We could have done something." "Yeah, if its money then we have that and probably more than the kid's parents." Tony chimed in. "No it's okay, you don't have to do anything. I can handle it. I've been handling it." Peter said. "We need to talk with your principal." So the family drove over to Peter's school and talked with the principal for a couple of hours. In the meantime, the rest of the school was having their lunch in the Stark Tower cafeteria with the avengers. By the time Peter, Tony, and Pepper came back to the Tower the rest of his class had finished up the tour. 

Time Skip to movie night with the Avengers...

"Can MJ and Ned come over?" Peter asked. "I'm okay with the tech dude and your girlfriend coming over," Clint said teasingly. Peter replied blushing, "She's not my girlfriend bird brain and I was asking dad." Natasha narrowed her eyes "Dad?" "Sure, Peter," Tony said. As Peter texted MJ and Ned that they could come over, he could barely hear the hushed conversation about him calling Tony dad. So, they spilled the secret about the adoption. It was a good thing that they decided the movie ahead of time. They were still talking when Ned and MJ walked in. They were both surprised so it was explained to them and they decided that it was best to just watch the movie.

The End