Chapter 1

Wheein POV

I got into my car with my friends Lisa and Moonbyul

I got into my car with my friends Lisa and Moonbyul. Oh my car is a Cadillac. My dad brought it for me when I turned 18. Im now 22 and finished school. I also have a job which is being a leader. Not in a gang but to friends and family. Also I'm different from another girls. Thats right I have a penis. I dont know how but I dont care. Im fine with who I am and so does my friends.

Lisa:So where are we going?

This is Lisa. She is the youngest out of my friends. She is 21. Lisa really doesn't talk much but she's a chill girl once you really know here. Lisa doesn't stay with her family. Shes lives with me due to her family abusing her. So she lives with my rich and heathly family.

Wheein:We need to get out the house for bit.
Lisa:Can I invited some friends to the house? Its only females I promise.
Wheein:Yea sure. While we out is there something you want?
Lisa:Food
Wheein:Moonbyul how about you?
MB:Food and Gamestop but lets go to Gamestop first.

This is Moonbyul. Shes 23 and kinda the mean ome out of us 3. She plays the game and workout alot. Moonbyul works at GameStop and help out around the house. Moonbyul lives with me too but her penthouse is our hideout place when we get in trouble. Not with the law but with other people that hate us. Moonbyul is chill when she wants to be. Never take or touch her stuff without asking.

Wheein:No stealing bro just grab pay and lets go in hungry as hell. (Parks the car)
MB:Ight just dont rush.
Wheein:We coming in too.
Lisa:Ne. I need a new game system.
Wheein:Think I spoiled her too much.
Lisa:Ainyo you promise to buy me something because I cleaned your whole house while the maid was sick.
Wheein:Okay okay pick.
(30 minutes later)
MB:Sorry I didn't mean to take that long. That lady wouldnt stop fliting with me (throws bag and hops in the front seat)
Lisa:Im not mad. (Does the same) Im just glad I got this PlayStation 4.
Wheein:Yeah yeah haha. Im not mad (hops in the car). Now where we eatin from.
Lisa:Let's order pizza wings and soda and eat at the house.
MB:No lisa. We are getting out of the house.
Lisa: Lets go to Golden Corral or Red Lobster.
Wheein:Golden Corral it is...
MB:Yess!

(Later that night)

Once we walked in I took off my shoes and put my keys on the key rack I took off my short and pants and went into the massage room with the others.

Wheein mom:Sweetie you spent too much money today.
Wheein:Sorry mom the money is back on there. I just owned Lisa.
WM:Honey I was kidding. Your father and I will be gone for a month And also Lisa new friend Hwasa will be working here also and sharing a room with Lisa.
Wheein(half sleep not listening): Mhm okay.
WM:And honey Lisa friends are here.
Wheein(Still getting a massage falling asleep):Mhm... (Sleeps).

Honestly I was really tires from driving. I didn't even finish my food. I left it in my mini fridge. I wasn't ignoring my mom. I know she said Lisa friends was over her and dad will be gone for a month which is for work. I just dont remember names. Also shes working and will be staying in Lisa room. Oh great three new girls in my house.

Im Wheein. The most non-listening one. Kidding but I just don't pay attention to people. I don't waste time on people who just seem dumb. Im the smart one and most evil one at sometime. You'll see me angry at times and the girls too.

This is Jennie Lisa friend. You get to know more about her soon.

This is Solar Lisa friend #2. You'll learn more about her soon.

And this is Lisa friend... Hwasa... Shes.... You'll leran more about her soon also.