Chapter 10

Hwasa POV
Months Later

You guys didn't really miss anything. Just that all of us been working alot. Moonsun and Jenlisa moved back in with us. Soobin and Yeji got there own place but they moved back in with us. We have people taking care of the place for them. Wheein and I got into once because some guy was blowing up my phone so Wheein thought I was cheating because she havent been fucking me. I don't text anyone. We are okay now but I thought I should do a prank on Wheein. Hm either a Viagra prank or ingoring prank. I'll ask Solar unnie.

Hwas:Unnie.
Solar:Ne?
Hwasa:Viagra or ingoring my boyfriend prank?
Solar:Ingoring my boyfriend.
Hwasa:Really?
Solar:Your gonna see a side of Wheein you thought you'll never see.
Hwasa:Its for a youtube video.
Solat:Yep do it. The boys are on there way back.

I hurried and his the cameras around in our clean room. The title of the video is "Ignoring my boyfriend prank (GONE CUTELY AND SEXUAL)" I was scrolling on my phone and wheein walked in. He threw his phone on the bed and went in the bathroom. I was scrolling through his phone and he walked out with a t-shirt and basketball shorts and turned on the game. I rolled my eyes to see would he talk to me but he didn't. Not even a minute later Wheein grabbed his phone and looked at me.

Wheein:Baby what wrong?
Hwasa(Scrolls through my phone):...
Wheein:Baby. Whats wrong??? What I do???
Hwasa(Gets out the bed and tried to walk out the room):...
Wheein(grabs Hwasa and pouts):Baby... Nuuu whats wrong? Hwasa what happened my love. (Looks all over her body) Baby talk to me.
Hwasa(turns her head):...
Wheein(Lets Hwasa go and goes to Solar room):What did you and Hwasa talked about? If it was about me what I do?? I didn't do anything!
Solar:Yah! Dont bother me. I don't know anything.
MB:We dont know at all dude.
Hwasa:Unnie lets go get ice cream without the guys.
MB:Wait no why.
Solar:Sure Hwasa.
Wheein(grabs Hwasa and carries her to the room):You can't leave until you speak to me.
Hwasa(Sits on the bed and scrolls on her phone n text Solar):Should I talk?
Solar(Laughs n text) just wait.
Hwasa(plays a game on her baby):...
Wheein:Babygirl talk to me (says huskily)
Hwasa(Looks up at Wheein then text Solar):You knew what wheein is going to do to me unnie!!!
Solar(laughs):MB did the same when you gave him the idea. So there you go.
Wheein:Baby talk to me (Slowly kisses Hwasa neck)
Hwasa(Holds back moams):...
Wheein:What I do baby? Hm? (Grabs Hwasa pussy)
Hwasa(Grabs Wheein hand and moves it):...
Wheein(tears falls a little):Baby...
Hwasa(Looks at Wheein shooked):...
Wheein:Baby did I hurt in any way please tell me. Do I need to change?!?! Baby please?!? (Softly cries) I know I'm not the best but baby please tell me.
Hwasa(Stares at Wheein):...
Wheein:Did you fall in love with someone else baby please(cries)
Hwasa(hugs Wheein tightly):Baby im sorry it was a prank. Baby im sorry.
Wheein(hugs Hwasa back):Thank god its a prank. Baby I thought...
Hwasa:Nooo baby I'm sorry. (Points to the camera)
Wheein(looks at the cameras and pouts) baby dont do that
Hwasa(sits in Wheein lap):I'm sorry daddy. (Kisses Wheein softly). Lets play the game together hm? Would you like that?
Wheein(keeps his head on Hwasa chest):Lets go live on Instagram.
Hwasa(Grabs the camera):Okay guys im going wrap up this video. Anything you wanna say baby.
Wheein:Imma get you back (sucks on Hwasa neck) Mmm bye guys (turns off the camera n goes live on Instagram) Hi guys. Wheein wanted to go live. (Looks behind me to see Wheein staring at me n smirks n bends over to be looking at comments. Hii guys.
Wheein(bites my bottom lip):Wassup live (Slaps Hwasa ass)
Hwasa(softly moans n pushes Wheein):Don't do that.
Wheein:Aye you wanna push huh? (Play pushes Hwasa)