03; say it

s5; e1

the 6 were gathered around the table after "eating" monty's improvement of food. after they all held in their gags from the horrid taste, raven spoke up. "okay. tomorrow i'll try again to boost the signal from the antenna."

immediately, emori said, "shotgun!" beating monty to it. he sighed as she taunted him, "ha ha! space walk. yes." monty just shook his head. raven sighed. 

"i know the feeling, but i need an assistant who actually listens when i tell her to come in." emori nodded at raven, smiling, "i will do everything you say, i promise. no- fun.. of any kind." she cleared her throat and looked at raven. 

bellamy shook his head, growing impatient with the whole situation, "or, we could just figure out a way to get to the ground, and, we could tell them about eden ourselves." he nervously rubbed his hands as he looked at raven. emori looked at him, shaking her head a little, "bellamy, she worked on the fuel problem all morning."

he cleared his throat, looking down at the table, "six years and seven days." he pursed his lips as he dropped his hands to his lap. raven looked down, biting the inside of her cheek as she thought of what she could do. 

"hey, time violation. dishes, latrine, or murphy? you choose," harper raised her eyebrows as she looked at bellamy.

he sighed, ignoring harper for now and keeping his gaze on raven, "im sorry. we said we wouldnt talk about it, and i know that youre doing everything that you can," raven looked up at him but looked right back down at the table. she just nodded and swallowed gently. 

bellamy took a deep breath after he rubbed his hand over the table. he grabbed the empty bowl and held it out to monty so he could fill it with the food. monty raised an eyebrow, filling the bowl up, "seconds?" bellamy chuckled, nodding, "yeah right. i choose murphy" 

he grabbed the bowl, sighing and leaving the table. emori let out a short scoff as she looked at harper, "id have gone with latrines." harper just smiled at her remark. raven left the table, determined on finding a way to get them to the ground, now. emori opened her mouth to say something but shut it instead, not knowing what she would say anyway. 

bellamy made his way across the ship, hoping murphy wouldnt act up too much today. hes grown distant after emori started helping raven. he thought since she was finally needed by someone, besides him, he didnt belong anymore. 

as bellamy was walking, murphy jumped him from behind. he wrapped his arm around bellamys neck, holding onto him as he was trying to take him down. bellamy grunted, dropping the bowl and hovering over, trying to get murphy off. 

"this is my side of the ship, remember? whats the matter?" murphy spoke into bellamy's ear as he kept a tight grasp on him, "you wanted me to train, right, so lets do it." bellamy struggled, grabbing at murphy's arm, continuing to try to pry him off. 

after he realized it was no use, bellamy shoved himself back against the wall, slamming murphy into it. only then, did murphy let go. he groaned in pain as he fell, bellamy just chuckled and regained his posture, looking at murphy. murphy stayed on the floor for a moment, his head down as he regained his breath. 

bellamy nodded, looking down at him, "alright. but i win, you come back to the group," he said, wanting murphy to stop this nonsense. murphy looked up at him, shaking his head as he leaned against the wall, "no deal." he took a deep breath and got up. 

"you have too many rules," he continued to speak, "besides," he breathed a little heavy,  "theres no one to disappoint over here." he swallowed and looked at bellamy with a cold glare. bellamy sighed and looked down.