Sirius Black Meets 'The New Severus Snape'

A/N: Sorry I haven't been posting. I've been reading. I'm trying to think of good ideas for more stories and this as well!

Harry and Hermione were currently sitting in Court. Sirius Orion Black was finally given a trial after Harry's memory incident. He was going to be given Veritserum so that he had a higher chance of being free. Dumbledore raised his hand. "Welcome to the trial of Sirius Black. He has been asked to have a trial by Harry James Potter." Dumbledore announced,

"Sir, sorry to interrupt but it's Granger-Potter," Hermione said coldly. The Granger-Potter's had never trusted Dumbledore ever since he had tried to put them back with their 'guardians'.

"My bad. Kingsley, if you would please show us the valuable memory." Dumbledore brushed off. Kingsley disappeared and returned with a memory projector. He poured the memory into the projector and the lights turned off. The memory blurred before coming into focus. The Minister waved his wand and the memory started to play.

MEMORY

A small boy with black unruly hair and bright green eyes was watching smoke rings fly past. James laughed happily. There was suddenly a loud bang. "Lily! Take Harry and go! I'll try and hold him off!" Lily took Harry and there was a scream from downstairs. Lily gulped and put Harry in his crib. She started to surround herself with boxes and toys. The door exploded loudly and the door disconnected. It thumped to the ground and a cloaked figure walked in.

"Step aside silly girl." The voice said.

"No! Please! Take me instead! Please! Not Harry!" Lily pleaded.

"I repeat, step aside and you shall be spared."

"Please! Have mercy! Take me instead! Please! Not Harry!"

"Avada Kedavra." The redhead screamed in agony. She fell, clumped onto the floor. The man walked towards the baby, tears slightly staining his cheeks. There was a chuckle.

"Oh, how sad it is, to think that there is no Boy-Who-Lived. Sybil was way too drunk when she made that Prophecy." The man removed his cloak to reveal a white-bearded man.

"There will only be the Boy Who Died... Avada Kedavra." The light missed narrowly, reflecting it to the white-bearded man. Another figure appeared in the room. The man moved out of the way and it hit the other cloaked figure, which revealed to be another white-bearded man.

"Y-You b-bastard A-Albus... I-I w-will m-make s-sure y-you a-are d-defeated." the man said in a shaky voice. The man who revealed to be Albus put on his cloak and Apparated out. There was a burst of magic, creating a scar on the baby's head. A rat-like man came in and started using Crucios on the baby. Sirius Black ran in.

"You bastard! Working for Dumbledore! You were the Potter's Secret Keeper and you gave away their position! You bastard! Torturing a baby!" Sirius ran to try and kill the man. "PETER PETTIGREW COME BACK HERE!" The man ran down into the streets. There was an explosion.

"SIRIUS BLACK KILLED THE POTTERS AND THIRTEEN MUGGLES!" Peter then cut off his finger and turned into a rat. He went into the sewers and Aurors came and arrested him. The memory continued. A black-haired man entered the house.

"Lily!" The man rushed over and started sobbing. He looked up and saw the baby.

"You're coming with me..." The man said.

"Give him to me Severus." A much different looking Albus Dumbledore appeared.

"And send him off to the Muggles?! Lily was abused there! He isn't going there! You and your foolish manipulative tricks!" Severus sneered.