Chapter 13

"I'm b-

Batman was cut off when someone teared opened the tent of the circus. A shadowy figure landed in front of me and I backed away.

"It's robin!" Someone yelled. There were bunch of sobs and muffle screams coming from the people on the top bench.

"Untie all those inicent people joker." Robin yelled. I backed away and hit a metal bar, I looked around me and noticed that we were still in the cage.

Robin saw me. "Who are you?" He demanded. I walked around the cage, my whip in my hand.

"The question is, who is the boy under that mask." I said in a sweet voice that no man can underestimate me. Robin stared at me as I walked around him and a sleeping batman.

He turn to batman and tried to untie him but I raised my whip and.."WHAM." I hit robin on the back of his head and fell to the floor.

I turn to the jokers thugs. "Can you please grab a chair and robes for robin?" I asked. They nodded and ran to grab one unused chair and ropes and tied robin to it. "Thank you gentlemen." I walked around them, keeping my eye on them.

Joker came in the cage and grabbed the microphone that was on the bench next to him. "We'll, that was a show wasn't it folks!" Joker laughed. Joker turned to me as I stopped next to batman. "Burlesque, may you take the rodents out? Make sure they get to arkham for a party!" He put his hands up and smiled wide as everyone, apart from the people on the top, which I noticed were doctors nurses, and guards from arkham, applauded.

I nodded, and snapped my fingers for Edward's thugs to come and take them to the van that is in the back. I walked in front of them as we walked to the van.

I opened the back doors and they roughly put them in the back. I sat in the back with them.

The thugs went to the front and drove off. I heard the enginee purr to life as the van started.

I sighed, as it started to get boring in here. If only Edward was in here, we could have some fun. I smiled at the thought. But we wouldnt like it if someone was watching us. 

So I think I'm going to see under the mask of robin. I lefted his mask up, and made a small gasp to see that it was Tim drake, who is Robin.

I moved on to Batman.

The biggest secret of them all. One little peek under the mask wont hurt anyone.

I lefted the mask a little, but a hand grabbed me before I could peek. I let out a startled noise and looked to see that batman woke up.

Shoot, I thought. I'm caught. 

Batmans hand was the one grabbing my wrist. I looked up to see his eyes. They were confused and angry.

"What are you doing and where are we going?" He demanded in his rough voice. I pulled my hand out of his rough ones, and rubbed my wirst from being burised.

"I was doing nothing. And the place we are going is a surprise." He stilled look confused, and now suspicous.

I just smiled and leaned back on the wall of the van. 

The van stopped and the doors opened. "Welcome to Arkham, bats."