The Plan

"Well, Leo, this is the plan"

Nico and Will went back and forth discussing the plans. Nico has a frown on his face, "I don't like this one bit, but it needs to happen."

Percy and Leo, on the other hand, looked mischievous. "Could we do blue?" Percy asked.

Leo looked at him, "No. we should do red with orange tips."

"No, idiots. It needs to look natural."

Percy thought about it, "That makes sense. Of course you have the best ideas, Wise girl, but If we ever do this again, it will be blue."

Nico looked horrified "There will NOT be a next time"

"Or will there?" Percy said.

Frank butted in "I think we should do blonde. And I know the best barber in town" Everyone seemed to ponder it for a while until everyone agreed, all except Lou Ellen and Cecil.

Cecil spoke for them both, "I'm sorry, but we are so close to getting all the money we need for our apartment. We'll cover you tracks and Lou Ellen likes to help due her siblings hair, so she can cover that, but after then, we can't help"

Hazel was sitting in the corner, silent out of shock. "I don't want to go back, are you sure we need to do this"

"I know you don't want to see him after our... encounter," Nico sounded worried and apologetic for his sister, "but we need to do this to set things right, I don't like it either"

Jason cut in to lighten the mood, "How about we give you a tan and contacts as well, it'll guarantee they they don't recognize you"

"And we can give you a perm so that you don't look the same but a different color," Piper added

At that moment the waiters came in with the food, they went over the plan once more and went home.

[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]Le time skippe[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]

In the morning, they all met up at the palace, minus Hazel who was doing her part of the plan, and Lou Ellen,
Who was getting all her things and gonna come later to camouflage Nico, as they like to say.

Frank waited until Nico was in "cat form" to cut his fur. Once the cat was done he cut his hair in human form.

"Looking good Neeks!" Everyone turned to the door to see Lou Ellen leaning against the door frame holding a bag.

Nico started to whine like a three year old " I dOn'T wAnT tO dO tHiS!!" He crossed his arms and legs while turning away from everyone.

"Too bad" Will kissed the back of his head and in the moment of confusion from Nico, will sling him over his shoulder and placed him in front of Lou Ellen, who was now setting up her things.

"I will get revenge" Nico said, trying to glare down Will

He just smiled and said "We'll see sunshine"

And with that, they got to work on phase one Of their plan

https://vm.tiktok.com/3DgVuV/

That is how I feel about my writing. I am sorry for not updating, I had it all on paper because I was at my grandparents beach house, they have practically no WiFi at all, so I couldn't type and save it, and at first I didn't realize that... if I had, then this would be out sooner. I am so sorry that it is so late, and on top of that sucky, I'll be updating more from now on because I actually know where this is kinda going, see y'all later