stiles stilinski |teen wolf

[ COCK BLOCK ]
RATED PG13
[cursing, mentions of sex, making out]
[scroll to continue]

[ COCK BLOCK ]                                 RATED PG13[cursing, mentions of sex, making out][scroll to continue]

STILES LOOKS GOOD AFTER A GAME AND YOU CAN'T HELP YOURSELF

"Stiles, I have to talk to you about something," you said, grabbing his hand

His eyes widened as Isaac pats him on the back, a chuckle rising in the back of his throat. He'd been on the receiving end of serious conversations with you and didn't like them very much. "Good luck, man. See you tomorrow."

You, Lydia, Allison, Scott and Isaac had been the last people on the field, occupied with talking about plans for tomorrow. Stiles was listening intently to everyone, a look of concentration on his face.

"I don't wanna do this tomorrow," he whispered in your ear whilst everyone was talking. He'd been unintentionally turning you on all night, and that was the last straw which lead to you claiming the two of you needed to talk to him.

Everyone split up as you two went to the locker room. "Text your dad, and tell him you're going to be home late tonight." He furrowed his eyebrows but sent the text. You grabbed his hand, pulling him closer you. You could feel his the heat of his body warming your skin.

You looked up at him, and pushed your lips against his. His hands went up in surprise before settling to your waist.

He quickly responded, pulling you as close as possible when you tugged at his hair. He placed his hands under your thighs and lifted you up with ease, your legs now around his waist. With your back against the lockers, you kissed him harder and pulled him closer. You felt like you couldn't get enough. Your hands gripped his jersey and pulled it over his head.

Most people wouldn't believe this, but Stiles had a solid six pack. Despite rarely playing in games, he still went to practice like everyone else on the team.

He lifted your sweatshirt, which said Beacon Hills Field Hockey on the front and McCall name on the back, to reveal your bra. He parted your lips to look at you, then groaned and kissed you again.

"Hey Stiles, have you seen my- what the fuck?!" Scott McCall stood there, staring at the two of you with wide eyes and disbelief.

You groaned and slammed your head against the lockers, grabbing your sweatshirt and pulling it back over your head. "You're the worst brother on the entire planet."

"Wait, Stiles why the fuck were you making out with my little sister."

Stiles shifted uncomfortably, "Oh, this is your sister? I thought she was a" —he awkwardly paused— "cheerleader..?" You scowled at his sad excuse.

Scott was fuming, "I'm going to rip your throat out!" He took a couple steps toward him before you stepped in the middle.

"Calm down, cock block. I swear to god I will put wolfsbane in your coffee." You handed Stiles his shirt back, and he quickly slipped it over his head. "We'll finish this later."

Scott looked between the two of you with a disgusted expression, "No you won't!"