Introduction to the Characters

Leo Roth: 16, has osteosarcoma (cancer in his leg) and lost it. Before he lost his leg he played soccer and his plans were to go to college and play professionally. He's kinda like the leader of the group, Jordi is his roommate and Dash is his best friend. He's known as "the rebel".

Emma Chota: 16, anorexic. She is understanding, calm, and caring, she cares about others more than herself. She's known as "the girl next floor".

Dash Hosney: 16, cystic fibrosis, (a disease that mainly affects the lungs and digestive system, but for him affects his lungs). He smokes cigarettes, as well as medical marijuana, despite his cystic fibrosis. Leo is his best friend. He's known as "the player".

Charlie Hutchison: 14, in a coma. He was in a car accident with his dad and when he was taken into surgery he ended up in a coma. Kara is his roommate and she calls him "coma boy".

Kara Souders: 16, enlarged heart due to her prominent drug abuse. She is last on the wait list for a new heart, due to the fact that she smokes, drinks, and does drugs. She was the head cheerleader at her school and she's know as the "mean girl".

Jordi Palacios: 16, sarcoma in his right leg (like Leo). He lied about his mother being dead and he doesn't know what happened to his father. He use to live in California, but went to Mexico to live with his grandmother and was diagnosed with osteosarcoma in his leg and returned to California for treatment. Leo is his roommate. He's known as the "new guy".

Hunter Cole: 17, liver failure due to leukemia. He's the stereotypical "bad boy".

Nurse Jackson: The "mean" nurse that holds everything together.

Nurse Brittany: The perky and bubbly nurse that is new to the hospital.

Doctor McAndrew: The doctor to all of the patients on the floor.