Chapter 8

End of flashback

Y/n POV:

"And one day, you both succeed escaping from here." Taehyung explained. "So, that's it?" I asked.

"Yep, I don't know what you guys experienced during escaping, and I'm sure you are the only guys know the secret about the other side world, unfortunately, your memories lost." Taehyung sighed.

"How can we get back our memories then?" Jungkook asked. "We need to go to the main building of IEO..." Taehyung mumbled.

"What? The main building? How will you know that?" I asked. "Actually, I was the first one who enter this world, so... I may know something about here.." Taehyung tried to explain. "However, no one ever can see that building, it's kind of... "invisible"."

"Invisible?!" Me and Jungkook both exclaimed.

"Nothing to fuss about, this world shouldn't be exist in this earth, well, a medicine that can clearly heal your wound in less than 5 minutes, it's something that not normal human can invent, so you can imagine how great the technology is. Actually it's not really invisible, it's just this world is a world without ending, you can rarely find the place."

Me and Jungkook didn't say anything but just staring at Taehyung. "Don't look at me like that, it's unbelievable but it's true, we guys never leave here is because we cannot find the exit gate, I wonder how you guys come in, or..." Taehyung stopped.

"Or what..?" Me feeling frustrated. "Nothing, whatever, we should go, to find the main building." We stood up and followed Taehyung.

"You sure we can find that building?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung shook his head, "Not sure, but hope we will. Also, try not to let other people see you both, especially Mr Lee." He said.

We looked around carefully, I was walking towards with my head looking at the back, "Ouch!" I bumped into someone chest.

"Look at the front when you are walking girl." I saw Taehyung smirking at me. I don't know why but I was blushing.

I saw Jungkook staring at us blankly, Taehyung walked in front of us while I was at Jungkook side. "Y/n, we should be careful, we don't know is he really a good one or not, after all, we lost our memories so we don't know was he telling the truth." Jungkook whispered in my ear.

"Come on Jungkook, he helped us! Why shouldn't we trust him?" I chuckled then ran to Taehyung side.

Jungkook POV:

They both laughed and chatted happily in front of me and I felt annoyed. I glared at Taehyung as he pinched Y/n's cheeks playfully.

I passed through them and 'accidentally' bumped Taehyung's shoulder. I didn't know why I acted like that, but seeing them both being a lovey dovey, it annoyed me a lot.

Y/n POV:

I saw Jungkook bumped Taehyung shoulder with his blank face and didn't apologise, what happened to him?

"Hey Jungkook, I saw you bumped Tae's shoulder, aren't you suppose to say sorry?" I asked. "It's alright Y/n." Taehyung said.

Jungkook turned around, "Did you hear that? He said he's alright." He smirked. I glared at Jungkook and mouthed 'say sorry'.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Fine! I'm sorry, hyung. Okay now? Happy?" Taehyung laughed and put his arm around Jungkook's shoulders, "You're my little brother, of course I forgive you." Taehyung smiled with his boxy smile.

"Guys..." I got their attention as I saw a group of boys running to an area a bit far away from us. "You both stay behind that tree, I'm going there." Taehyung said before running away.

After awhile, the group of boys started walking away from that area just leaving Taehyung there. He waved at us signalling us to come over.

We ran over to Taehyung just to see a girl laying in the water hole. "It's a new comer, and she's the second girl who arrived here." Taehyung said, carrying the girl up and laid her on the ground.

"Why don't you kill her then, she's a girl." Jungkook joked. Taehyung glared at Jungkook as if he was gonna kill him.

I felt so familiar about that girl so as Jungkook. She coughed out water and panted heavily, "Where...am...I?" She asked while blinking her eyes due to the sunlight.

.

.

.

"Heji?"

I can smell something about Jungkook when he was watching Taehyung and Y/n together 👀. Hehe enjoy!

-author nim