Chapter 16

Y/n POV:

Heji opened the door and two guards standing beside. Taehyung and Jungkook then hit their head hard and they fainted. 

We got their weapons with us and we started walking slowly around the corridor. We hid ourselves not to let other people see us. 

Heji then ordered us to go into a small room around the corner. We went inside and it was a empty room. We went in the room and shut the door. 

"Empty room like seriously Heji?" Taehyung said. "Wait." Heji then used her hand to touch the wall, she seemed push at the right place and the wall moved, revealing a long corridor.

"Wow..." I was shocked. "Come in guys, we are at the third floor now and this can lead to the ground floor." We followed Heji. 

After walking that long corridor we arrived at the other empty room, the wall behind us then closed. We walked out of the room, "There's the main entrance." Heji pointed. 

"Are our plan too smooth?" Jungkook then suddenly said. "Stop." Taehyung put his index finger in front of his mouth signalled us to be quiet. 

"Someone's coming." He whispered. "Run!" Many people holding their guns and running to our directions. We turned into a corner, tried to enter one of the rooms but all were locked. 

"Bang! Bang!" We shot the people down coming toward us, the only word just repeating on our heads, was just 'run'.

We kept hiding and shooting, until they lost all their bullets, they took out some sharp thing and threw at us. 

"Ahh.." my arm arched in pain as one of those thing dig into my skin. "Y/n, are you alright!" Jungkook asked and shot those people down. "Yea yea I'm fine..." I answered him. 

It was painful, very painful, but still, we needed the help the teenagers who were still trapped. 

We literally shot down a lot of people, our bullets were all used, "Haha! Do you I will let you guys escape? Never!" Mr Lee said pointing us with his gun. 

"I'm thinking should you guys just give up one of you." He smirked. "I can stay. Just leave guys." Taehyung said firmly. 

"But Taehyung.." "I said GO!" Me and Jungkook did what Taehyung told. 

"Bang.." 

"HEJI!" We heard Taehyung shouted as we saw Taehyung hugging Heji. Blood coming out from Heji's body. She protected Taehyung. 

"Heji!" I screamed. Mr Lee just stood there frozen, he couldn't believe he just shot his daughter. 

"Taehyung..." Heji mumbled and caressed his cheeks, "Please don't... hurt Y/n.. anymore. Let her be happy with... Jungkook.. I know the feeling... of.. loving a person but they love the... others... because.. Taehyung, I love you..." Heji smiled at him sweetly before closing her eyes. 

"No! Heji I will save you, wait!" Taehyung carried Heji in bridal style. "Taehyung go find the medicine, I'm okay I can stay here." Jungkook said while glaring at Mr Lee. 

"Taehyung go!" I shouted. "What a great drama." Mr Lee clapped and laughed as if nothing happened but her daughter was about to die. 

He didn't hesitate and shot at us, luckily we were fast enough to escape from his bullets. We hid in the corner, as Mr Lee kept walking forwards, "Come out! Aren't you brave? Come out then!" Mr Lee yelled. "Y/n here listen carefully..." Jungkook whispered.

I shot a few guns to Mr Lee and I started running. According to our plan, yes he was following me, I smirked. 

I jumped over the rope and rolled to the side. He was gonna shot me but he tripped over the rope. Hehe silly him. 

Just then, Jungkook was at the side waiting, he took out a knife immediately and threw into Mr Lee body. I quickly then shot his head to make sure he would be completely dead. This cold fish, he deserved to die. We both grinned at each other and did a fist bump.

It's time for us to go save the others.

The next chapter is the final 👀 I'm gonna post tmr, enjoy!

-author nim